Elmo for Birthday Party

does anyone have tips on finding an elmo costume to rent for a baby party, or how to hire an person to dress and act as elmo? thanks, C.

We just had Elmo, the entertainer, for my son's birthday party and he was a huge hit! Elmo did an unbelievable job!

His website is www.aaronsimaginaryfriends.com

Email me if you have additional questions.

Regards,
A.

Have you tried a Party City store? They have great B-day items.

A great lady to help you with a possible person to dress up as Elmo is "Funny Business". Her web site is: www.dfwfunnybusiness.com ###-###-####. She performs at Primrose Schools (and other schools/churches) and is amazing!!! Very professional! If she can't do it, she'll be able to help you find someone who could.

Also, you could try Fairytale Entertainment, but I cannot recommend them b/c I've never used them. They have all kinds of costume characters. ###-###-#### and they're site is: www.fairytaleentertainment.net

The DALLAS CHILD magazine has a lot of great information that could help you. It's a free magazine that you can find around the metroplex.

Hope you find something!

C., I found this info on another mom's site & saw some pictures too. The cake was fantastic looking! I've included portions of comments from the mom who threw the party:

Elmo entertainer: http://www.mrbarnaby.com (He was great & kept the kids entertained...highly recommended...very prepared & professional.)

Elmo cake: http://www.texasstarbakery.com/ (...awesome...The cakes are not only amazing to look at, but are incredibly yummy..)

1 / 3