Eggnog Pancakes at Ihop?

I had lunch out at Ihop today, ordered the eggnog pancacakes. OMG they're amazing! So out of this world delicious and I wanted to order more, ha-ha, but thought I could make them at home before the eggnog season is gone :( The center has a custard eggnog taste. I came home and searched some recipe sites online and can't find anything similar.

I have never tried to make these, but I would imagine replacing the milk in the recipe with eggnog would do the trick. I would also add some nutmeg, too, to boost the eggnog flavor.

Try asking Ihop for the recipe. I asked Dixie's for their recipe for a squash soup I had tried there and they emailed it to me. . . worth a try.

I received Williams-Sonoma's eggnog pancake mix for Christmas this year. Made them for the kids, and they tasted pretty good. I've not had the IHOP, so I can't compare, but just thought I'd pass along the info.

honestly you are the very first person i have heard that LIKES it. i used to work at a IHOP and that was the one pancake that i heard so much bad reviews on. i don't know the recipe for the sauce as i was not a cook but it also comes in a premade tube. they will not share the recipe either. they don't even list ingredients. sorry to say.

There are two recipes for eggnog pancakes on www.allrecipes.com. If you click on the ingredients tab and then type eggnog, you'll get about 50 eggnog hits. I'm not sure this is what you're looking for, but it's worth a look. I made a version of the eggnog French toast and loved it. (I used cinnamon bread instead of a French loaf - it made it extra yummy) Good luck!

I saw somewhere that you can just replace whatever liquid the pancake batter calls for with egg nog. You can also do this with french toast and waffles. Did you know that you can keep eggnog frozen for up to a year so you can buy some now and keep trying. Hope this helps

1 / 3