Eddie Bauer Car Seat Replacement Harness

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement seatbelt harness for an Eddie Bauer car seat? It was given to me, but the 5 point harness was missing. I looked online and at Target (they have the seat, but no extra parts), but I've found nothing. It's a great car seat and I would hate to not use it! Please help!

Call Cosco/Dorel with the model number of the seat. They will usually send you safety equipment for free, and will also be able to tell you if the seat has been recalled. You can get an instruction book for the seat as well.

Contact the manufacturer. Their customer service website is http://www.eddiebauer.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?sectionId...

I would contact Eddie Bauer if it was me. They are a pretty good company. They might send it to you for free??

You could try contacting the manufacturer. Probably the info is on the internet. I was able to obtain a new harness for my Graco carseat this way, some years ago. In fact, they sent it to me free, since they said the old ones had some problem & they issued a recall.

I found this on Cosco's web site:

How do I order additional parts and accessories for my car seat?
Dorel Juvenile Group does not recommend the use of any car seat accessories except those items that have been produced and approved for your seat by the car seat manufacturer. All accessories and additional parts can be ordered from the Consumer Relations Department. You must have your model number and manufacturing date of the product to order parts, accessories, or instructions. To order, e-mail the Consumer Relations Department at ____@____.com, fax us at 1-800-207-8182, or write to the following address: Dorel Juvenile Group Consumer Relations Department P.O. Box 2609 Columbus, IN 47202-2609. You may also contact the Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-544-1108 where you can speak to a Consumer Relations Representative. Hours of operation are Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST and 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST on Friday.

First I'd make sure it wasn't missing b/c it was recalled http://www.carseat.org/Recalls/179NP.pdf - if you know that the rest of the seat is ok then I'd try ebaby for the most luck. I did a quick search and found these http://baby.search.ebay.com/harness_Car-Safety-Seats_W0QQ...

Good Luck!!

I know Babies R Us sells them (that's where I got mine). They may have them, or know how to get them. I'd check there.

I would suggest checking the carseat first. Most carseats expire after 5 years, a few go to 6 years, check the manual. If it has not expired then I would contact the manufacturer.

1 / 3