Eczema - Milford, CT

My 3 years old son has Eczema, I have been puting a lot of different lotions and non of them seem to work, does anybody has any suggestions? (I used AVENO, Dove, Eucerin)

My son also has eczema and we use California Baby sensitive skin body wash, it's fragrance/dye free. Immediately after I pat him dry I apply Emily's Skin soother.. it works really well.
http://www.emilyskinsoothers.com/

I used over-the-counter hydrocortizone cream when my two kids go to bed, and it quickly removes most of the dry skin layer. I then rub "Eucerin/baby oil in the morning to keep the area moist. Hopefully it would help you.

You have recieved a lot of great advice from a lot of differnet people. I read most of it but did not see anyone mention and don't know if you've tried Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment (a oatmeal skin protectant to put in the bath), Cetaphil wash (a wash that can be used without water... you can just wipe it off), or my husband uses elidel (it's a prescription but he loves it). We have used all of these products and they work great. I hope this helps or that you find something.

try using "crisco", i know it sounds wierd, but my dr. recommended it & it actually works! (a little messy though)

My 8 year old daughter has had ecezma since she was born. I find the weather triggers her reactions. I took her to a doctor that prescribed WESTCORT CREAM. It is the only thing that works for us. Aquaphor is good too, but if you have a flare up you need to treat it first then coat it to lock in moisture. Get him right after a warm bath, while her skin is still moist and you'll notice a BIG difference. Hope this helps.

I have successfully used Lanolin Breastfeeding cream for my two son's rashes and eczema. (it is pure and thicker than Vaseline) so a little goes a long way. It is great for itchy, scaly skin. I bath my boys in oatmeal, then put the lanolin on! Good luck!

Luke warm bath with baking soda try to do it 2 times a day. In 3 days you will see sucha difference. Both of my girls have eczema.

My 18 month old son was just recently diagnosed with Eczema also, on his face unfortunatly. His pedicatrian recommeded we use Hydrocortizone cream. She also gave us a precription for a hydrocortizone cream w/steriod in it that helped termendously! We used that for 5 days 2 times a day, and in the mean time use the regular cream. I have learned from experience with him that nothing else you try will help long term. It will help for a day or two, but it will come right back. Good luck and I highly recommed talking to his pediatrician to see if he needs the extra steroid if it gets too bad.

Hi S.!

Oh my gosh, I have tried a product that is second to none and it is a must for your little one. It has been tested in a double blind study against Eucerine and it beat it out by a huge margin.
The product is called Renew and the company that I work for makes it. I would love to share the information on the product and give you some other ideas about ways you can help that eczema.
I have a website that gears toward the business side of it but you absolutely can be simply a customer and get great prices by being a preferred customer. I am anxious to share the info with you.
Go to my website and I'll personally call you and talk with you about different things our company has to help out with that awful skin irritation.
http://colleend.stayinhomeandlovinit.com
go to "get more info"
I'm really anxious to help as I know many, many people who have been healed from that!
God bless!!
Colleen

Recently I found out that my 13 month old daughter has a touch of Eczema under her eye and well Aquaphor helped get rid of it right away. I would say that maybe you can try this and hopefully it will work for you the way it has for me. Good luck

HI S.,
MY MOTHER IN LAW SUFFERS FROM ECZEMEA TOO. I HAVE GREAT WELLNESS CREAMS THROUGH THE COMPANY I AM TEAMED UP WITH. I GAVE HER SOME FOR CHRISTMAS AND SHE SAID IT WORKED BETTER THAN THE PRESCRIPTION CREAM THE DOCTOR GAVE HER. IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL ME AT ###-###-####
SINCERELY,

1 / 3