Easy Bake Oven Recipes

My daughter got the Easy Bake Oven for Christmas and I was wondering if anyone had any recipes for cake mixes. I do not want to spend $6.00 for the ones made by Easy Bake. I had heard you could use Jiffy cake mixes, but I am not sure how to mix them. Thank You

Congrats! Welcome to the world of little girl commercial toys! We have an Easy Bake, a Slurplee Machine, a McDonalds Shake Machine and I know smoething else I just can't think of it right now.

If you do a search online there are tons of recipes for the easy bake from pizzas to cupcakes and cookies, fruit pies, etc. most are easy with very simple recipes and ingrediants. My suggestion is to bookmark the ones that interest you the most as you scroll through them qtt night so when you and your daughter are ready to make something you can just pull one up and get right into the kitchen!

Have fun!

R.; yeah i can see where that would be an issue, however i raised three boys and do not have an easy bake oven, but oh so looking foreward to granddaughters so we can then play with one, ahahah however i do know about cake, ahahah i would simply make a regular cake mix, following it box instructions, and then use parts of that and store what is left over in the fridge but for only a day or two, its wayyyy cheaper, and might even taste better, just have fun and some day i will be in your shoes, although we tease our now older boys, that when they get married i will be buying them an easy bake oven, ahahhaha they have to learn to cook sometimes, but we will see, have fun and enjoy , one cake mix of ours should make quite a few cakes, but yet still once cake for us, and about 20 for easy bake ovens, have fun and invite others over and have a baking party, enjoy D. s

HI R.,

My daughter has an easy bake also. We do use the Jiffy mixes alot. If we are cooking in it for awhile we mix the Jiffy according to the box. If she is just makeing one or two we simply add a little water with a little cake mix and the kids still enjoy it.

I also save a little mix from when I bake cakes and let her use the left over to make her own.

R.

My daughter got an oven as well. I'd love to know the recipes also!! Good luck with this!

try doing a google search "easy bake oven recipes" I just did it and found some good sites. I wish i still had my old one. there was a coffee cake we LOVED to make in the oven! Have fun!

1 / 3