Easter Ideas for Boys......

Hi moms, I was wondering if any of you could give me some ideas for easter basket or small gift ideas for boys? I have a 2 year old boy (34 months) and an 8 year old boy. Money is sort of tight, but I would like to get them some nice treats because thats what I usually do....

Thanks so much!

Mini basket ball
Matchbox cars
(You can find these cheap at Wal-mart or Walgreen's).
M&M's
Chocolate bunny.
eggs in shapes of sport balls
inexpensive t-shirt
sand bucket and scooper

Mini basket ball
Matchbox cars
M&M's
Chocolate bunny.
eggs in shapes of sport balls
inexpensive t-shirt
sand bucket and scooper

I got a kite to put in my 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 year old boys baskets this year. I also got some small puzzles (my 3 1/2 year old is really into puzzles), books, movies, and toothbrushes. I try to stay away from the candy since they get that from their school Easter parties.

Sidewalk chalk, bubbles, toy cars, loopdy-loop straws, balsa wood planes, bucket and shovel. All of these things can be found at any dollar store. :) Happy Easter!

Easter eggs with a few quarters/nickels/dimes hidden inside -- hide one or two with a couple of bucks in them

summer is comming and outdoor toys are a great idea. we got my 20mnth old a tee ball set for easter

Easter at our house in not huge gitfts usually something for outside- bad mitten games, horse shoes, Crochet, baseballs and bats, soccer balls, usually you can get this stuff pretty cheap. I don't get a lot of candy usually I buy them something they will actually eat

Lots of good ideas already! One thing I just thought of is flip-flops for summer!

Maybe bubbles & sidewalk chalk or an Easter board book for the younger boy and a jump rope or yo-yo & paper airplane book or Klutz activity book for the older boy?

1 / 3