Ear Piercing for 6 Month Old

Does anyone know a good place or doctor (ENT) to get my daughters ears pierced in Bergen or Passaic County?

My pediatrician does ear piercing. Hackensack Pediatrics Dr Mo Tantawi
177 Summit Avenue
Hackensack, NJ 07601
###-###-####

Hope this helps....

I have a 3 year old daughter. Her ears were pierced at 4 months old. I was recommeded to Piercing Pagoda by the doctor. They were great and very clean. She hardly cried. Now she loves her earrings! This store is in the garden state plaza and paramus park malls. We went to paramus park mall.
Good luck! Hope this was helpful.

Check with your pediatrician. Most of them do it now

I got both my Daughter's ears pierced at The Jewelry Exchange in Edgewater, NJ. Quick, easy, in and out

hi M.,
i pierced my daughter's ears last month with her Pediatrician(pediatrics specialities, hackensack).they jus charged 40 bucks for that and they gave ear rings too.they also told me that they will pierce only after my daughter completes 6 mths.my daughter cried jus for 5 minutes and she was very normal after that.jus check with ur pediatrician.

177 Summit Avenue
Hackensack, NJ 07601
###-###-####

Hope this helps....

Had my older daughter's ears pierced at the pediatrician_ Chestnut Ridge Pediatrics. Had our youngest daughter's ears pierced this past xmas at Piercing pagoda at paramus Park Mall. I think the mall was better, woman was very relaxed and didn't take too much time between ears.

Good Luck-

I took my daughter to her pediatrician at the time
Dr. Terri Smith ... of Dr. Terri's Kids in Dumont.
###-###-####... and she was about 6-8 months at the time ...

PS. She is 9
years old now

I had my daughter's ears pierced last month when she was 6 months old at my pediatrician. My pediatrician is Pediatric Specialties. They have offices in Hackensack and Ramsey. The doctor did not do it though, a nurse did.

1 / 3