Drano Test

I am 14 weeks pregnant and I heard about this drano gender test. Has anybody heard of it and if so was it accurate?

I have heard of it and my sister n law and I did it and it worked.. That was 8 yrs ago so I really dont remember what we did. But try it.

Good Luck!!!

Good Luck!!!

It worked for all three of my kids and my sisters. Make sure you do it outside, it stinks horribly and the jar does get hot too.

GL

It was not accurate for me.

Then again, neither was the ultrasound until 8 months. LOL. So maybe he really did just decide to grow a winky.

I love these tests. I did not do the drano test but I did do the ring test and the Chinese Gender Calendar. Both said it was a girl. My 4D sonogram CLEARLY indicated I was having a boy! They are still fun though; just don't rely on it! :) Congratulations!

I did the chinese birthchart with all mine and it was correct, never did the draino test though.

I have a friend who wanted it to be a surprised when she had her babies. Both times she was expecting she did the drano test just as fun and both times they were right. I also know someone else who didn't want to know until the baby was born and she did the test and it was right as well.

My dentist told me about the drano test Dr. Vaalkenar at the HEB in great hills you might want to call him. Although you probably know by now what you are having. Hope you get what you want!

Jennifer

PS I have 3 boys

Sounds like an old wives tale to me and not particularly safe either. I suggest sticking with what your doctor/sonogram tech tell you about the gender.

1 / 3