Donating Unused Coloring Books

I have a lot of unused coloring books that I would like to donate, but not sure where I can take them locally. I have read online about taking them to hospitals, but I wouldn't even know where to begin/who to call to find out where I can drop them off.

Has anyone done such donations to local hospitals or social service places in Collin County?

TIA!

Our local children's hospital has a donation center inside the hospital, but a ton of info about where/how to donate on their website.

Another place to consider donating is the nearest homeless shelter. No one likes to consider it but there are children who live in homeless shelters and they would love to have a coloring book that is not already filled in.

What a nice idea! If the hospitals or shelters don't work out, I am sure any daycare center would be happy to have them.

My husband & I have a non-profit called "Let's Color the World" that we use to collect donated coloring books in order to provide them to DFW children's hospitals. We would be happy to collect them from you as we live in Plano and can meet you at anytime. Your donation is definitely a need that the children in our area have and we will ensure that they are provided to the pediatric patients promptly to pass the time while they are hospitalized.
Thanks,
N. Davis
###-###-#### cell

I would call the hospitals pediatric nurses station.

1 / 3