Dollar Tree Pregnancy Tests?

We are TTC #3 and to try to save some money I bought pregnancy tests from the Dollar Tree (I'm a little impatient and don't want to blow $30 a month! :) From what I read online, they actually detect lower HCG levels than some of the name brand ones do. I took one this morning - 4-5 days before my missed period- and it was negative. My question is - how early have you seen a positive result using these tests? I know I tested early (there's the impatience!) and will test again in a couple days but I was just curious!

I was not pregnant that cycle but used the Dollar Tree tests again the next month and it came up positive even a couple of days early and while testing at night. I took a couple to reassure myself and all were the same (even the name brand one I had). Baby #3 is due in a few weeks! I guess they are accurate!

I used them and it came up positive right away! I have a friend who is a pharmacist, and she told me they are the best ones on the market. Good luck conceiving #3!

I got a positive 3 days early, with Dollar Tree tests!

you can go online and buy the ovulation and pregnancy kits for much cheaper..
on the website fertilityties.com they have links .. check them out..
granted, they are just the strips.. but hey, they work just as well..
best of luck

I'm impatient too =) but I usually wait until I'm officially "late." Good luck!!!!

The last 4 times I was pregnant I found out with Dollar Tree tests. One detected it before a blood test even did! Lol.

I love these products and cannot beat the price. My pregnancy test detected that I was pregnant 3 days before missed period. I also used the ovulation kits too. Good luck.

I bought a dollar tree test and took it 6, yes six days before I was due for my period, and it came up positive. I believe the fact that I was carrying twins had something to do with that, double the hormones and all, but I agree with the moms who have used them, they work. I also used one for my last pregnancy, and it was positive immediately, although I don't know when my period was due, because I had just given birth about 3 months prior, and my periods had not resumed a "normal" cycle yet. Overall, I'd say they are pretty sensitive, so wait a few more days and test again. Good luck.

I am on my 4th pregnancy now and with my first three I ALWAYS bought those pregnancy test from Walmart for $10 each and it cost ALOT because I would buy them until I got a +.
But then I read online that the same companies that make the $10 ones are also the same companies that makes the $1 ones. So this time I went to the Dallor tree and I got three test and I came home and took one ( I was like two days late ) and it came back + POSITIVE, I was like NO WAY, so I took the 2nd test and it was still + and then I called the Dr. and had a visit a few days later and YEP it was true.
I still have the third test under my bathroom sink.

I would never buy those $10 test again.

Give it a few more days and take another test.
I wish you the BEST. = )

1 / 3