Does Your Son Wear a Shirt to Bed??

My 3 yr old has always worn pajama top and bottom. Last night, he went to bed with his shirt on, but after fussing and not wanting to go to bed, I go into his room 20 minutes later and he is shirtless. He said "I dont need dat." I put his blanket over him and told him goodnight. "Are you sure you don't want your shirt on?" He said "no." He slept all night with no shirt. I don't know if he was hot or if he just wants to be like dad or if he was just bored and didn't want to go to bed. The house was at about 75 degree. I always worry about him getting chills from the a/c. So just curious what your boys do. At what age did they start sleeping shirtless?

Sometimes he sleeps shirtless. Sometimes I walk in, in the AM and hes naked! The child is def not picky about what he wears or doesnt wear.

My 7 year old has pjs (tops and bottoms). Sometimes when it's really hot he'll just sleep in his undies.

Mine was 7 years old. Now, he might have been sooner but i had him wear jammies. Whatever works and as long as they sleep!

Updated

Yes but wish he wouldn't, would cut down on laundry.

Right now it's a t-shirt and boxer briefs.

Updated

mostly no. very rarely he will. but most of the time my kids (7yo girl and 5yo boy) are running around the house in nothing but their undies. so that's typically what they sleep in.

My 7 year old wears pajamas and my 16 year old wears a shirt also. It is a comfort zone thing for the 7 year old and the 16 year old sweats in his sleep and does not like to stink up his room.

my 4 year old girl doesn't think it's summer unless she can take her naps in her panties. As far as she's concerned, that's the best thing ever. I figure, who's it hurting? She's got plenty of blankets on her bed to pull on if she gets cold.

1 / 3