Does Vinegar and Water or Lemon Juice and Water Really Clean??

just wondering if anybody has used either of these too clean around the house vinegar and water or lemon juice and water or straight lemon juice??

I started using vinegar/water a few months ago and love it!! It's cheap, and I think cleans better than the cleaners I previously bought. I also use it in laundry (mostly cloth diaper laundry, but also regular laundry sometimes if it's an extra stinky load).

Yes, both work well to clean. It is so nice to use instead of chemicals when you have little ones. I highly recommend.

Yes! Especially if you forgot to put your load of wet clothes into the dryer and it smells like mold-throw some vinegar in the wash with soap and wash it again, you won't get that musty smell when the towels are dry.

yep, vinegar is awesome, cheap, and works on many surfaces...I even mop my kitchen floor with it... leaves a no wax floor very shiny. It's so cheap I dont know why more people dont use it. We are all hooked on the pinesol sent to make people "think" things are clean.... Vinegar also kills mold and mildew. Anywhere you would use bleach you can safely use vinegar.

I use vinegar on everything it is a real good degreaser and never have used lemon juice

vinegar and water makes a fabulous window cleaner (1 part vinegar to 2 parts water) and bascially cuts grease. It works well on floors too. I use lemon juice and water for stuff in the kitchen since it smells good. I also do my MIL's laundry - she lives in a nursing home and her laundry can come to me pretty ripe with urine. I use baking soda and vineger along with the laundry detergent and it is an amazing odor eliminator when used together - not as effective when used alone.

I use vinegar on my faucets i'll spray them down really good clean with a toothbrus to get all the gunk build up of then soak the heads with vinegar to get the hard water build up cleared out so for the waer can run smoothly again.It does work also heating up vinegar dumping baking soda down teh drains then poouring the hot vinegar downt he drain clears them out also the smells are gone.Sometimes I do fill up a water bottle with vinegar & water to spray down the counters the bathroom the toilet just an all suface cleaner.

yep, I use the vinegar one all the time.

1 / 3