Does Costco Offer a Trial Membership?

I have been wanting to try Costco but, I don't have a membership. Do they offer a trial membership or a day pass?

We don't have a membership, but they let us go in when we went there one time. You can go in and look around if you ask, but you just can't buy anything.

I'm not sure about a trial pass but I would think they would let you check it out before you buy the membership.

Personally. I value my membership and recommend Costco over Sams or Walmart any day.

Best wishes!

Yes, if you ask at the door they will give you a visitor/day pass. I think you can purchase on that trip if you have cash, but I am not 100% sure. We love costco! Enjoy.

Yes, you can get a visitor's pass at the customer service desk. Let the greeters know you're a visitor and they will direct you.

You can get a one day pass, but you have to pay extra for anything you buy. But, it's useful to just go in and see how many products you would buy regularly to figure out if it's worth the membership cost.

I know Sams club offers a 3 month membership, as well as offering a day pass

if you just want to look around to compare prices and see what they carry, just tell them you want to go to the pharmacy. You do not need a costco card to shop at their pharmacy (or Sam's). ((I think this is a state law)) You can only purchase prescriptions and a few select pharmacy items at the pharmacy register. They have some great prices on prescriptions. We love to go to Costco!

I know you can go look around and tell them you want to check it out. I am sure customer service would give you a day pass. Give them a call. :) I love Costco and shop there every week. It will save you so much money!!

1 / 3