Does Anyone Recommend a Good Stain Remover?

I have noticed that the stains on my kids clothes are not coming out in the wash, even after I use Spray n Wash or Zout. I always check the clothes before putting them in the dryer to see if the stain has come out, and 100% of the time, the stain hasn't come out. I always spray the stain as soon as I put it in the dirty laundry hamper. But I am not having any luck with getting the stains out. Most of the stains are food stains. Does any one have a recommendation on a good stain remover for clothes? Thanks!

We got a small book from Consumer Reports years ago that I keep by my washer and dryer. For almost all stains it recommends:
1) a standard stain remover
2) ammonia
3) vinegar
4) enzyme (We use OxiClean.)

I keep spray bottles and a scrub brush near the washer/dryer, quickly spray and brush in the first three and then sprinkle on some OxiClean. It sounds like it takes a lot of time or effort but it's super quick and effective on practically everything. Hydrogen peroxide helps get out blood too.

I use Shout and scrub the stain. If it's really bad, I'll add a bit of Clorox 2 (unscented) and scrub the stain with a little brush. I also add Clorox 2 to my load of wash.
- but if you want to treat and then throw the item in the hamper you need to use a stain stick. (I use a stain stick (Spray and Wash when we are on vacation).
I also use All unscented laundry detergent.
The only stains I pre-soak are blood stains and I soak them in the sink with water and Clorox 2 then wash.

So - Shout - Clorox 2 - All - and a little elbow grease.
If that doesn't work - try scrubbing with lemon and salt and laying the garment out in the sun.
Happy Laundering,
Linda

I use OxyClean for babies. It's great! It gets out just about any stain my 9-month old son leaves on his clothes and it doesn't contain bleach. I love it and would recommend it to anyone. I also use it on my own clothes and am always satisfied.

1) a standard stain remover
2) ammonia
3) vinegar
4) enzyme (We use OxiClean.)

Try Shout Advanced - I won't use anything else. It almost always gets out set-in stains, and if it doesn't get something out the first time, it usually does the second time. I don't end up spraying it until after it has sat in the hamper for a week even...

I've had really good luck with Oxy Clean. I use the laundry stain spray on all stains and a scoop of the Oxy Clean Versatile powder in the machine. Together, they have gotten out old stains.

I simply spray on some Spray n Wash ,then throw some regular old white VINEGAR in with a hot wash and viola! Even the poop stains come out of my baby's diaper wraps! I use it for that and all the food stains on her clothes. Cheap, easy, and non-toxic. (It makes the clothes softer and smell good too!)

Hi, the one thing nobody has really mentioned is that you have to use HOT water, even on your colored items if you want to get greasy food stains out. I have had the same problem as you but then I started using hot on just those clothes that are stained and it works amazing with whatever stain remover you choose.

Hi M.!
I use to live in Long Beach. Went to school just moved back home to North County San Diego.
Stain Remover, by far the best is Sol-U-Mel by Melaleuca!
I swear by it!
Also Melaleuca makes a Prespot stain remover that is amazing! (Prespot can also be used as an ant and bug killer! Safe for your family and the environment!)
So Sol-U-Mel... It can be used on its own, or in addition with any of the many cleaning products made by Melaleuca to enhance the effectiveness.
All Melaleuca products are biodegradable, don't use harsh chemicals or abrasives, are eco-friendly, good and safe for your family and the environment and can be bought at whlesale prices and shipped to your door so you don't have to do any driving! Saves gas money!
If you'd like to learn more information please feel free to contact me, I'd love to talk to you and answer any questions about Sol-U-Mel and any of the 400+ products Melaleuca has to offer!

Best Wishes!

L. Garcia

Try resolved carpet cleaner..
It works mieacles...
Promise!!!!

1 / 3