Does Anyone Know Where to Sign up a Family to Receive Toys for X-mas for Kids ..

I have a sister who is a single mom of six children just had a newborn she sometimes does not make ends meat shes not working rightnow we try to help her as much as possible but its hard I was just wanting information if any one knows where she can sign her self up to try and get presents for x-mas for her kids ..

Toys for Tots. This is sponsered by the fire companies throughout the united States. Call your local fire department. I have 6 children also. I am lucky enough to have my husband with me. I want you to tell her to hang in there. Things will work out.

You can refer to http://www.salvationarmydfw.org/angeltree_howitworks.asp for information on the Dallas Salvation Army's Angel Tree program. A school or social services program can refer a family.

KLTY radio is sponsoring a Christmas Wish program. I think if you go to their website at KLTY.com there may be some info on it.

A close family member of mine lost a child years ago. We planted a tree in his memory and visit it every year along with the grave site. Im not sure if this is an idea for you or not but it really helps us to identify with the loss of such a young child.

if you live in Irving you can go to the police station and sign up for Blue Christmas.

1 / 3