Does Anyone Know Where I Can Hold a Baby Shower?

I am planning a baby shower for my sister and unfortunately we all live in apartments. Can anyone tell me of any good places to have this? Thank you

Bath junkie is a great place for private get togethers! Here's their website, There are a few locations in the metroplex (just click on locations).

http://www.allshadesgray.com/scgi-bin/index.cgi

Good Luck!!!

I just hosted a baby shower at Patrizio's restaurant on Park in Plano. It was awesome. We just made a menu to go on each place setting that matched the invites telling people that we were serving appetizers and cake for dessert and that they could choose coffee, tea or soft drinks for their beverage. It was way easier than having it at my house. The table was set up in the private room so it was really fun. I highly recommend it! They also let you bring in your own cake and don't charge a cutting fee. If you are looking for a gift I have a business where I make custom artwork for infant nurseries. I just did 2 orders one was for a painting and another was for ribbon letters for the baby's room. Good luck with your baby shower!!!!!

If the weather is nice, I would have it outside on the patio of Obzeet (near Frankford & Preston). It is a really nice place, very laid back and it feels like you are in Austin.

Why not a private room at a restaurant? Many offer a small banquet room ..or even the club house at your apartment complex?

I'm sure you might have considered this, but what about the club house at one of the apartments? They are usually nice and great set ups for showers and such.

I helped host a large baby shower (75 people) for a friend. none of us had a house that could accomodate that many people. we used the clubhouse of an apartment complex. it turned out very well and was nice. it was a newish complex, and the clubhouse was well decorated and comfortable.

my other thought is a restaurant. hope that helps!

Not sure how much you are wanting to spend but I am planning to give one for my sister as well and we are looking at Lavender House in McKinney (Eldorado and 75). Its a new chic tea room and I have seen other showers in there before.
Good luck! A.

You can call Murphy Road Baptist Church in Murphy. They have weddings, baby showers, etc. for nonchurch members.

Good Luck!!!

1 / 3