Does Anyone Know of Dr. J. Mark Palmer, M.D., P.A. , He Is an Ear, Nose & Throat

Does an know of Dr. J. mark Palmer, M.D., P.A.? He was recommended but I was wondering if anyone has heard of him.

Thank you everyone for your response. I met Dr. Palmer and he seems very nice and he knows what he is talking about. It looks like we are going to work with him. Thanks for the responses!

My friend used him for her son's surgery just last month. I've referred her here and she will hopefully get the chance to respond to you.

Hi T.,

I used Dr. Palmer when I was a child & even when I was pregnant with my first child 10 yrs ago. I would highly recommend him. He removed tonsils out of everyone in my family back then & even removed a friend of mines little boys tonsils & adnoids just this summer. I hope this helps you.

M. K

Yes. My son had his tonsils and aednoids taken out last month by Dr. Palmer. He was terrific, and very nice. He was good with my son too. He does a new procedure that speeds the healing time much faster. They have less pain as well. He does all of his surgeries out of Cooks Childrens. And Cooks is just wonderful. Hope this helps..let me know if you need any more info.

1 / 3