Doctor Needed - Irving,TX

Does anyone know of a Doctor that accepts Medicaid (Parkland Health First)& will see babies that haven't gotten all of their shots as I've refused some of them? I already called Dr. Julie Olivo & Sharon Dennis...neither of them accepts Medicaid. Please help!!

Thanks to everyone who replied & gave me Dr's names. I ended up using another Mom from this website that's also a prediatrician. Her name is Dr. Jill Sedacca & she's been wonderful & helped me out a lot w/the care for my twin boys. I've had many questions & have taken up a lot of Dr. Sedacca's time. She's been extremely patient & just awesome w/everything! I would definitely refer her as she takes her time w/you & does follow-up as needed. Thanks again to everyone for your help. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Hi -

I'm not sure where you are located but Dr. Caturay in Grand Prairie and Wee Tots in Arlington takes Medicaid.

Hi
We use Doctor Pilgrim-King with Bright Stars Pediatric ###-###-####)in Arlington. She takes Amerigroup Medicaid and Chips, you might call to see if she takes the Parkland Health First Medicaid. She is a wonderful Ped. as she takes the time to talk to you and your children. I take all five of my kids to her.

I know of two Pediatricians that accepts Medacaid.
1. Dr. Carrazales located in Arlington ###-###-####),2. and Dr. Sejour-White, located in Duncanville (I think) ###-###-####.

Good Luck!!!

My kids are on Medicaid as well (Cook Children's), and they see Dr. Daniel Lum at the JPS Health Network on Brown Trail. My kids don't get vaccinated at all, and he even told us when we left our last appt. that there was no reason for us to come back unless someone was sick. He was good with the kids and simply asked us why we decided not to vaccinate...then moved on. His number is ###-###-####.

I don't know about Medicaid, but I know that Dr. Deborah Bain in Frisco www.healthykidspediatrics.com and Dr. Daniel Chartrand in Allen, www.harmonyfamilyhealth.com don't require immunizations. I would assume Dr. Chartrand doesn't take Medicaid, but maybe he knows someone who does. I don't know about Dr. Bain. When my former pediatrician kicked us out over the immunization issue, at least she was nice enough to refer me to Dr. Bain. I bet there are a handful of others around, but I don't know who they are. They're colleagues may be the best way to find them.

Good luck! Congratulations on your courage to make healthy choices for your boys and standing up to the arrogant medical establishment.

Drs Lange and Arlis Santiago on Collins in Richardson ###-###-####

Nurse Practitioner in Pediatrics on Arapaho in Richardson is great. It is a smaller practice so more personable. Her name is Martha Strong # ###-###-####

My husband and I are raising 2 Grand daughter the 9 year old goes to Dr Santiago because she needs meds for ADD but the 5 yr old still goes to Marty Strong.

If you need more help let me know; both our girls are on Medicaid.

Most hospitals have a physician referral service, so you might call your nearest hospital to find a physician near you.

1 / 3