Do You Wear Your Wedding Ring to Bed?

When I first had my wedding/engagement ring on together, it drove me nuts, actually kept me awake at night.

Now, I'm used to it, and sleep with them both on (although I have this borderline irrational fear that somehow the diamond will come out and find myself waking up sometimes just to touch it)...

Do you wear your rings to bed? Does your husband (mine doesn't, it bothers him like crazy)?

Where else do you wear your rings? Better question: do you ever take them off? For what?

Just wondering :) Good morning!

I won't wear my engagement ring in the river or ocean, and I take them both off to shower... that's it :)

HAHA!! It's okay Mrs SMITH... I mean LEE... you can call me Rachcicle, LOL!! If it's cold, I'm a Rachcicle :)

I'm insane in my sleep & have been known to hide my rings in my sleep. The worst was when I hid them between the mattress & box springs. Took forever for me to find them. From that point on, the rings were placed safely away each night!

I only take it off to put on lotion. I wear it swimming, everywhere. If i took it off I would totally lose it.

I do not wear mine while I sleep unless we have severe weather (the whole tornado trauma effect thing). My fingers swell at night and I don’t like to wear them while in on the shower or doing my hair to keep the gunk out ;-) My hubby wears his to bed and all the time, unless, he is in the shower or working on something in the garage that could gunk it or junk it. ;-)

Good morning!

I never take mine off. The only time I removed them was when I was pregnant because my fingers swelled. If I did take them off, I'm sure that I would lose them.

I used to take it off all the time. It had stones in the band so there was a hollow spot underneath where the setting was. Water would get trapped in there and chafe my skin. It was so painful (and gross). Well, I lost it :( I'm still sad about it. I replaced it with a cheaper and simpler plain band that only comes off when cooking or showering.

My wedding band only comes off if I get a massage, am doing something messy in the kitchen, or am doing surgery (all jewelry must come off for me to scrub in properly!).

My engagement ring I usually wear, as well as a ring on my other ring finger, but in the summer my fingers swell more so sometimes I go without because they get uncomfortable. But I will still wear them to bed if I wear them during the day. I could not wear any rings the last few months of my pregnancy because my fingers swelled so bad (AND it was summer too!).

I hardley ever wear mine at all...bad I know but my husband and I have ours tattooed on so it's like it always on right?!

The only time I take my rings off is to give a massage or when I knead bread dough. Other than that, I wear them constantly.

ETA: I take that back, there are other times that I take them off, but they're rare and not consistent.

Yes, I sleep with mine on, so does hubby. Mine come off when I get a massage (love when she works on my fingers) - when I cook something that will get my hands really messy - when I'm deep cleaning the house - or if I'm rubbing lotion on them. Hubby very rarely takes his off.

BTW - I clean mine with an old electric toothbrush and a dab of toothpaste.

I never wear mine at the house, only when we go out. But, I don't wear ANY jewelry at the house, everything comes off. I don't know why it's just always bothered me. Add that to the fact that I have lymphedema, so my hands swell and recede at random times, equals me not wearing my wedding rings at home. :)

Forgot to add: Husband is the same way.

1 / 3