Do You Wear a Bra to Bed?

While having girl talk it seems as though a lot of mother's give the advice of wearing a bra to bed when sleeping in order to prevent saggy breast.
How true is this advice, let me hear your results? LOL!

I do not wear a bra to bed.

Thank you ladies for taking the time post! My question is if we all are not wearing our bra to bed how are we going to know if the myth works!!!!!!!! LOL

Ugh...now way!! I take that thing off the moment I walk through the door. I NEVER wear a bra at home. (Unless someone is over.) I don't wear a bra the majority of time, have big boobs, have been pregnant...and no sagging. I think it's genetic, mostly.

the minute i hit the front door in the afternoon, shoes come off and then bra. I don't sag anymore than anyone else with DDs sags.

Hell no! Bras are evil! I take it off as soon as I can when I get home. Hubby loves to see them jiggle so he doesn't mind that they are a little saggy.

girl please, my bra comes off as i soon as i get home!

Heck no

What goes up must come down !

No way. I take that puppy off as soon as I get home from work.

No way do I wear a bra to bed! That is so insanely uncomfortabe.
Wearing a bra at night does nothing to help prevent sagging breasts at all. It's all genetics.
Your breasts are going to sag or not because of pregnancy. Breastfeeding doesn't make them sag, it's the pregnancy. The sagging is just delayed because they have milk in them.
And like Lucky said, getting those muscles good and strong will help keep them perkier ;)

Holy Lord!
The first thing I do when I get off work is lose that brazierre and let the girls be free.
I'm almost 55, nursed 2 kids, and still have perky boobs.
NO BRA in bed except for when it's a prop for spice.

I wouldn't be able to sleep if I did that.

1 / 3