Do You Take Naked Baby Pictures of Your Kids??

I was just wondering if this was a big deal... i took pictures of my dd for her first time getting a bubble bath in the big tub. i guess i just assumed everyone did this- my mom has pictures of us in the tub as kids, but my husband was worried if we got the pictures developed d we could get in trouble for taking naked baby pics. ( i developed them and obviously nothing happened) Just curious if other people do this too.

Thanks to everyone- im glad most people also think this is not a big deal.. and i agree with everyone- i would never put naked pictures of my dd on the internet - although my mother has a huge one hanging on her wall in a frame (u can see the bare tushie in that one) lol!

There are family baby pics and there are "creepy" baby pics. I don't think you can mistake the two. It's normal. It's nice that he's concerned, tho. I wasn't fast enough to catch it, but my son put on his camoflage rain gollashes and nothing else - that was a kick!

I do but we don't have anything developed. Sad world we live in because he's deep into the naked/dress-up phase of his life. Who wouldn't want to see their son wearing sunglasses and a smile and NOTHING else?

I do! They are some of my favorites. I don't have a problem with seeing baby chest or baby butt... but I do try to cover the front parts... Just in case someone questionable happens to see the pics.

I do professional photography, and yes I take naked baby pics all the time. I try to make sure that the lower portion (in front) of the child is covered with props, etc. , but all parents love pictures of their babies chunky bodies at this stage of life. Pregnant Moms with older kids, and pregnant Moms who are without clothes. Also new moms topless with their newborns who are naked. All very tastefull and gorgeous photos. Truly art. Also, I take natural outside portraits of kids in the "buff" that are all very tasteful, and also make sure the areas that need to be covered are covered are.... but the answer is a big yes.

I have gazillons of naked baby pics. Honestly, if people are weirded out by totally innocent pictures of kids in their "birthday suits" that says way more about them than it does about me. I refuse to succumb to the fear that maybe someone somewhere will look at my children in an inappropriate way, or accuse me of doing so. Children are cute when they're naked.

Of course I took nudie baby pics! I want to remember those dimples and rolls of baby chunk FOREVER. I don't post them to Facebook, but I do email them to out of state relatives. I have video's of my daughter in the tub together singing 'it's a wonderful world' and covered in suds... cutest stuff ever. I have video of my son running butt naked through the house, because his butt jiggles and his cellulite tops mine! Once kids are a bit more into their toddler years, I think modesty comes more into play... trust your gut, you'll know when the nudie pics need to stop ;)

I take obnoxious amounts of photos of my 2 kids.
My family is all spread over the country to I take as many as I can and show them. My mom says it helps her feel as if she is here with them.

So ya nakey pics also.
I do not share those, or post them to FB though. Ok I will show my mom and maybe sisters. But that will only be for the itty bitty baby photos.
I have a dig. camera so I don't have to have my developed.
And you will not get in trouble for developing naked pictures of your kids.
Only way that could happen is if they were some way seen as Crude photos.
So bath time is an ok time :)

i do. but it is on my digital camera, nothing to really develop there. i took pictures of her first bath, and sometimes i do silly things with her hair when im washing it. i'll take pictures of her then. i kind of make sure nothing below the waist is in the pics now that she's a toddler, but. i show my friends and that's it, so im not real worried about it.

1 / 3