Do You like Long Hair on Boys?

We keep our son's hair quite short. I know it's been popular in recent years to let boys' hair grow longer. What do you think of this trend? Love it or hate it?

Its fine either way.
If its long, as long as they don't look like a helmet head or a mop head.
At least keep it shaped nicely.
And conversely, I don't like buzzed hair on little kids.
On Men, well that's a different thing.

I personally hate the Bieber hair.

No and I absolutely dislike mowhawks, especially on little kids who have no say in the style their parents chose.

Blessings...

I think it depends on both the boy and the hair... I don't outright love or hate either.

I'll always have a soft spot for USMC Fades. Yum.

Which may well be why I don't care about the length of boys hair. I don't think of boys as sexy. (Eeeew. Icky. Gross.) They can do what they like with their hair. Although mullets have always creeped me out. Sigh. So that's probably how my own son will rebel.

My husband grows his hair out to about his shoulders, and then shaves it. Once a year. (I wish my hair grew that fast!!!! Maybe if I shaved my head??)

However, our neighbors have two boys. She's been growing out the youngest ones since he was born. When he was a baby, she'd pin his bangs back with a barrette, and then get mad when people said "Oh, what a cute little girl!" Now that he's five, he has VERY long, wavy, silky blonde hair. Everyone thinks he's a girl. She gets mad. Well, duh. He looks like a girl. He's getting ready to start K next year, and I feel really bad for him.

Some boys look really cute with long hair and some just look silly. In my opinion wavy hair looks cuter than straight when it grows out. Past the shoulder looks ridiculous on any guy , young or old.

I hate it, across the board, hands down, yuck.

hate it! I hate having to guess if a child is a boy or girl.

I don't mind either way (my husband sometimes grows his hair long- he has the nicest hair in our family (we have four daughters)... BUT any boys STYLED HAIR to me I hate... Have it long, but PLEASE don't style it! Like that combed over the face bangs all to one side looks stupid... and that short hair that has the "bangs" styled straight up (when it naturally doesn't do it) looks stupid, etc...

I hate it but I'm also a firm believer in the bible. The bible says that long hair for a man is a disgrace because men were made in the image of God. Long hair is good for a woman because it is a covering for her head when she prays. I forgot the actual verses but it's in there. So thats my 2 cents. Good luck.

Its fine either way.
At least keep it shaped nicely.
On Men, well that's a different thing.

I personally hate the Bieber hair.

1 / 3