Do All Nuby Silicone Top Sippy Cups Leak?

I am now on my 2nd Nuby cup, hoping the first one was just defective, but this one leaks too! When I put the lid on and tighten it, the silicone top moves just enough that the little notches don't line up and then it leaks all over the place. I have a Munchkin cup that is very similar, and it does do the same thing IF I tighten it too much, but the Nuby does it even before the lid is all the way on. Am I doing something wrong?

Yes!

Use Playtex, they don't leak at all. I have been using them for about 2 years!!

http://www.playtexproductsinc.com/infant/CupsByStage.asp

I have one and it only leaks when she pushes on th espout to play with it. I do plan to switch to Playtex cups when she gets a better hang of using the cup. I used the Playtex cups with my older kids and loved them.

YES.

they all leak and I hate them. I switched to a hard top as soon as I could. We like Gerber and playtex.

My son learned if he pressed on them, they will leak all over mommy's new couch and stain it forever.

I hate those nuby cups!

YES!! They all leak, I run a daycare & bought one for each of the kids, GARBAGE!
I went to the straw type. Where you can close & open. I bought each of the kids one. More expensive, but I guess you get what you pay for,right?

Yes the sippy cups leak. The spill-proof straw ones work pretty well though.

Yes, Nubys leak. Having tried over 5 different brands, the only brand that usually doesn't leak is Playtex. However, my beat-up, 2 yr old Playtex (level 3) cups are just now starting to leak a bit. But we put them in the dishwasher every single night and my kids are pretty rough with them. So I'm very happy they've lasted this long!

Yes, I bought several and they all leaked. I like the First Years cups like these: http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PR....

A couple of things with this. 1) You can get them cheaper at Target and 2) While it says that it can go in the dishwasher, I would try to minimize how much because it can break the seal.

N.

1 / 3