Dirt Bike Themes

My son wants a dirt bike party but I cant find supplies any where any ideas? I don't want to spend that much money because last year I went way over the top and got to stressed out to enjoy it.

Well I get my kids party supply from www.birthdayexpress.com they have a sorts of party themes and good price's.
Hope that helps.

Hello! I am having the same dilema, I know I have seen some somewhere! And also on oriental trading company! Sorry I am not much help!

Hope that helps.

birthdayexpress.com

They have tons of decorations and when I was on it the other day I saw dirt bikes. They've got games and things like that too.

Have you tried oriental trading? They have just about anything you can imagine and they are pretty cheap too. It's orientaltrading.com

HAVE YOU TRIED EBAY?? THAT SEEMS TO BE A GOOD PLACE TO FIND HARD TO FIND THINGS..

Oriental Trading Company online has dirt bike birthday stuff and the prices are reasonable.

Hi, my daughter wanted a scooby doo party and I couldnt find anything. I finally found a web site "birthday in a box". They have everything from cups to invites and thank you cards and premade goody bags, with no candy in them. I think the goody bags were around $3-$4 per bag and if you order enough stuff shipping is free. It only tooka week for everything to arrive too. You might want to try there.
Best of luck

Hello there, I have actually planed a dirt bike themed party before, so I will give ya what I got. The cake you can have made to look like dirt, i know it sounds funny but just pick a brown frosting, stick your own little dirt bikes on the cake, you can buy the toy ones from wal-mart/Target. The cake we designed had two parts Part 1)1/4 sheet cake with the takeoff jump at the first part, with the bike racing up it, Part 2) 1/4 sheet cake with the landing and finish line if needed. On the table in between the two cakes you can put cup cakes, or goodie cups with cars on top of them so it looks like the bike is going to jump over the cars(:. For goodie bags go to a motorsports or Fox outlet and ask them for some of there small bags to use for the goodie bags. We had the party in the yard with an area where the boys could build mini dirt bike tracks for their Toy dirtbikes, or you can use a sand box or plastic pool filled with dirt or sand(: Just make sure you have plenty of wipes to clean their hands(: Lastly ask the kids to wear their ridding gear our dad's gear or a shirt with Dirtbikes on it (:
Hope this helps, it is fun!!!!

Birthday Express.com

1 / 3