Digital Pregnancy Test Negative, Line Test Positive???????

Help ladies! I was supposed to start my period today and have not. I took 2 First Response LINE tests. There are TWO pink lines showing. The line CLOSEST to the pee stick is dark red, line closest to handle is light/faint pink. I thought that meant positive!!!
Took a First Response Digital test tonight and it says "NO" Has anyone ever had this happen????? Thank you!

If it is very very faint pink I would think that was a negative. I would get another type of pregnancy test and take it again. Perhaps even a couple one with out lines so there is no mistaking. My red lines were both dark red. * Never mind what I just said. Go yahoo image search pregnancy test images. Looks like even if its super faint its positive!!!! Congrats.

Your urine was probably just more diluted when you took the test at night. I'd say you are prego!

If you took 2 line tests and the both showed 2 lines then I would say that yes you are and the digital is wrong. Easier to get a false negative than a false positive.

This site is helpful: http://www.ttcdreams.com/hpt.html

Different pregnancy tests measure different amounts of your body's hcg level so it is possible that the line test was more sensitive.

Hope this helps!

I always use First Response Line test. I barely saw the 2nd line with my 2nd- took a double take. I would say "Congrats" are in order!!!!

First response always worked for me earlier than the others. Sounds like you are pregnant.

I have heard the digitals don't give you accurate results until your pregnancy hormone levels are very high, unlike the regular stick tests which apparently can detect sooner. I'd trust the stick test, and consider yourself positive. You can always go to the doc's tommorrow and have an urine test done there to get confirmation.

Yes, I had a negative digital and a positive line test the same day. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During my time in the world of TTC I came to not really trust those digital tests.
Sounds like CONGRATS are in order!!!

1 / 3