Different "Smores" Recipes

Hello ladies. I am looking for different ideas for making smores. I am getting tired of making the plain old graham cracker, marshmallow, and chocolate at the campfire and wondering what you guys have tried different.

i found a smores PIE recipie.
small marshmallows, chocolate chips, and crushed up graham crackers, all mixed up in a pie pan, and bbq for only a little while. i havent gotten a chance to actualy make it and eat it yet, but we havent had many campfires!

We just had a campfire this weekend and did a couple different kinds of smores. The one kind was the normal graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallow. The other kind we used the fudge stripped cookies. It's was yummy. Another thing I've heard some friends use is the colored marshmallows. The kids love that.

I just heard of one this morning! Take a banana, somewhat firm still, take a knife and make a slit halfway through it, leaving the peel on. Stuff some brown sugar into it and place it on the grill for a few minutes, turning once. Take peel off and slice into large pieces. Toast the marshmallows. Place some peanut butter on the graham crackers, then the banana, then the marshmallow and top with another cracker. It sounds so tasty!

Put a reeses peanut butter cup in the middle instead of chocolate : )

Use Nutella instead of chocolate - it is so good!

The other one that I love is to use chocolate graham crackers, Andes mints w/marshmallow.

how about chocolate grahams with cookies and cream candy car and chocolate marshmallows.

choclate chip cookie
choclate frosting
peanut butter cup
marshmallow
best smores I have ever had!!

My friend always uses those fudge striped (Keebler?) circle cookies and then all you need to add is a marshmellow.

I see they were mentioned one other time, but taffy cracks are awesome. Melt a caramel over the fire and put it between two ritz. it should probably be done by an adult because the melted caramel can really stick and burn.

1 / 3