Diet Pills - Oklahoma City, OK

Im trying to find a good diet pill, just wondering if anyone has tried any diet pills, I want to know about the good ones and about the bad ones that didnt work with you,and if they had any side effects! Also any diet secrets that you might know about? Thanks for the help!

My Doc prescribed Bontril (Phendimetrazine) and it does seem to be working. I have to take it with my first cup of coffee, or it *can* keep me up late, but my house is getting organized, LOL! It supresses the appetite and doesn't make me jittery, just awake if I take it too late in the morning.

I don't know about any pills, but my parents have been following "You on a Diet" by Dr. Oz and in a little over a month my mom has lost 11 lbs and my dad has lost 21 lbs! It is very simple to follow and basically uses common sense most of the time. The only diet pill I have ever tried was Metabolife and it made me start having heart palpatations, I literaly thought I was having a heart attack one night and ended up in the ER. That was enough to scare me from ever using another diet pill.

I have had to lose weight here and there after having four kids and all. I never took any diet pills just ate smaller meals and took ginseng to keep my energy level up.I still take the ginseng from time to time when I have those days of no energy. I have also heard from doctors that eating just until you are full and not just because it is there in front of you is healthy dieting. I also found good use of pilates.It works WONDERS if you can stay on top of it. It hurts for a little while til your muscles get use to doing the work but I swear by it......

The simplest thing you can do is drink 32oz of COLD water 30 minutes before a meal. Your body will be working hard at warming the water and that will kick start your metabolism. It also helps to fill your tummy and there is nothing better for your body over all than water. It is simple and it is basically doing the same thing that the diet pills are doing. Which is increasing your metabolism and making you feel full quicker. Without all the yucky side effects. Good Luck!

I really like Phentermine. But, your doctor has to prescribe it. It really suppressed my apetite and I lost weight. But, just like everything else, if you don't learn to eat correctly, while you're on it, then you'll gain all your weight back.

I don't know of diet pills that are great, but I do have one word of caution that the advertisers won't tell you. Before you try any of the cortisone blocking supplements, I recommend getting your MD to run an adrenocortex stress test that includes your cortisol levels. I have a friend that THOUGHT she must need the relacore I believe it was. It only advertises that it is for stress induced weight and helps you lose that around your mid section. Well as it turns out my friend had extremely low cortisol levels rather than high levels (also an effect of long term stress) and had she taken the cortisol blockers with her already low levels, it likely would have killed her. So make sure you find out what your diet pill is suppose to do first so you can at least educate yourself on it and make sure it is the right fit for your body.

By the way, a difficult diet to follow particularly if you have a sweet tooth, but the BEST diet to follow is a low glycemic diet. If you eat a truly low glycemic diet, you WILL lose weight and cannot help but be at a healthy weight for your height. However I wouldn't choose nutrisystem foods (don't know about others offering low glycemic foods) because the nutrisystem foods were not truly low glycemic. They basically just tried to add lots of fiber to counter the high glycemic foods and hope that it balanced the blood sugar in some way. You can buy low glycemic foods at your grocery store and it is best to stick to that rather than some program like nutrisystem because you control what additives go in. Additives are not healthy. Also consider that low fat is bad for you. Most people believe that reducing fat is a good thing, but that is primarily true if you eat pure junk foods. If you eat a healthy diet rich of fresh foods, then you also need to understand that fats are actually important. They help you metabolize some of your nutrients and you need fat to have proper brain function. Most everyone I know on a "low fat diet" has a drained look and foggy brain simply because their focus is all wrong. Good fats are key to health. Nuts are a great source of good fat as are avocado. Oils like olive oil, walnut oil, grapeseed oil, coconut oil, walnut oil, and even some safflower and sesame occasionally. You don't get the full benefit of dairy without the fat, but dairy shouldn't be a staple in the diet anyway because it is loaded with sugars and most people have some level of allergy to it whether they are aware they have it or not. Good luck on your weight loss!!! I hope you can find a program that works for you!!

B. :)

Hoodia worked for me. Look for at least 500-750 mgs. Its an appetite suppressant. It took about 4 days to kick in and then I was not very hungry.

Hi I took Relacore for quite a while I started taking it for stress relief and realized it worked great for the extra weight I had. It helped control how much I ate I could never overeat when I was full my plate was never empty. I had energy but no jidders the weight came off. Now my family is on Dr Gott's no flour no sugar diet and that has worked great for my whole family.

1 / 3