Diaper Bag Recommendation

Hi, I have a 13 month old, and in January I will be having another baby. I really would like to get a new bigger, diaper bag. I currently have a bumble bag "jessica" bag (similar to petunia pickle bottom style). I like my bag but with it is nearly full with just the stuff for 1 baby plus my stuff.
I use my diaper bag as my purse, so I am willing to spend a bit more $$$ to get something that works.

Any suggestions????

I think I am going to get the ju ju be "be prepared". I have seen the "be all" and the "be tween" bag from ju ju be and they seem to be really high quality and very functional. I haven't seen the "be prepared" in person, so I think I am oing to order it from ebags since they offer free shipping and free returns.

LOVE my diaper bag. It is a StorkSak. They make a few great styles, and they are hip and hold everything. I get compliments on it daily.

Hi Kaylee,

I have a Skip Hop Duo Double that I have used for just a couple of months and would sell it to you if you are interested. It's plain black, not any cute prints like what you are used to with the Bumble Bag though. I just recently bought a new bag (camo print - my obsession!) and so the black one isn't getting used (husband thrilled to see ANOTHER diaper bag, of course - HA!). It has lots of pockets and lots of storage space for two kids. Whereas your current bag is 14”L x 14”H x 4”W, the Skip Hop Duo Double is 18" x 13.5" x 4.25".

http://www.skiphop.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&S...

The website says it not for use on single strollers but mine hung on the back of our strollers just fine. Let me know if you might be interested.

And congratulations on the soon arrival of your second baby! By the way - do you need a double stroller?? I have one to get rid of with a car seat too! :-)

-Char

Get a JUJUBE! They are the BEST! www.ju-ju-be.com

We had a backpack that came with a diaper pad and tons of storage. Especially with two kids, it was great to have our hands free and my hubby didn't grumble about wearing it around.

I have and LOVE the Coach diaper bag (I've had it for about a year now). I think it was about $375.00 - worth every penny. I use it daily and it is wearing like iron and looks incredibly classy. I bought it at the Coach store in South Coast Plaza.

Enjoy baby #2!

Oh how funny,
I have a few diaper bags that I am getting rid of too and was going to see if you wanted to purchase one of them.
My little man is getting bigger now, so I am switching to other bags.
With my daughter, and then my son, I have had lots of diaper bags. Could never seem to find the right one. I finally found a back pack/shoulder one that is Ju Ju Be and has been great. I like that i can hang it over the back of the stroller......single or double stroller...........and i can use it over the shoulder or as backpack.......which is important feature when traveling cross country alone with a toddler and a newborn (did that a few times). So yes, finding the right diaper bag is crutial. My husband doesn't harass too much about it, but it was the same way with underwear and bra's during the ever changing woman's body during and after pregnancy........and then the breast feeding attire.........
Diaper bags are right up there though.
Need to be easy to get in and out of, and must be efficient.
So I have a Vera Bradley one and a Ju Ju Be one that I am selling if you want me to tell you more about them.
Good luck finding what you need.
I would really recommend keeping diaper bags as easy as you can by having an emergency set of everything in the trunk of your car. That way you can trade stuff out if you have an emergency.
Always nice to know there is an extra change of clothes and some diapers and wipes in the trunk.
Hope that helps a little big.

2 kids and I never had a diaper bag, I always used a backpack. It balanced nice on my back even with 2 kids in tow. It had easy access pockets for bottles and I still use it even now that my youngest is 9. Very versatile.

Check out the Rowdy Bags - www.rowdyproducts.com. Some have a detachable purse. I have the red one and get compliments all the time. I really like it - although I wish the long strap were softer, maybe fabric.

We used the Land's End Do-It-All Diaper Bag. It's not super girly...which my husband loved. And it holds 2 bottles or sippys, comes with a changing pad, has a ton of interior compartments, etc. We even used it for 3 kids (yes - we had 3 in 3 years!!) and it held everything! We would fly across the country with all 3 kids and this is the only bag we would need on the plane for all 3 kids. You can see it at:

http://www.landsend.com/pp/DoItAllDiaperBag~109422_-1.htm...

Good luck and congratulations!

1 / 3