Diaper Bag for 2 - Fort Worth,TX

I am due in August with my third. My son just turned 2. I still carry a small bag for him, but am having trouble finding a bag that would work good for both the new baby, and my toddler. I dont mind spending a decent amount if it is a good bag that will last. I just dont want to carry around something that I am going to have to empty anytime I will need something. Anyone have any recommendations? Thank you!

THank you everyone for the responses! A backpack never crossed my mind. My husband travels for work so I always have the kids alone and that would help. I must admit, I am an over packer:)

I like the jeep backpacks.

my girls are 18 months apart- I carried a "for two" diaper bag for a
bit. It was never bad, though. I am a bit of a minimalist, though.

diapers- wipes- just enough food- nothing else

best wishes!

I like the jeep backpacks.

best wishes!

I LOVE my dwell studio diaper bag. Pockets for everything. and it has lots of space.

Clearly you've already gotten this answer, but I was also going to say - a backpack! You need your hands free. It will make all the difference in the world. When I had my second (my first was age two at the time), all I really needed was my backpack and my double stroller and I could handle anything!

Congratulations!
Jen
www.morethanmothers.com

Skip hop makes a diaper bag for 2. Its called the Diaper Duo if I'm not mistaken. Skip hop makes GREAT bags too. They can thin, but can expand really big to fit whatever you need. And they strap onto the back of the stroller. Highly recommend.

I used a plain old book bag/back pack. It worked great for two and I could just put it on my back and have my hands free. Good luck!

I used a bigger bag with a large center section and several pockets/holders on the outside. It made it easy to grab what I needed. It was a bit larger than I would have ideally wanted, but considering that it was for two kids, it had to be bigger! Mine was cheap and from Target or Walmart.

I have three in diapers and I carry a backpack with many pockets and compartments instead of a diaper bag or purse. "Diaper bags" have a ridiculous markup.... shop where students shop and get a good backpack. When your arms are full taking care of children, you'll be happy to have the backpack over both shoulders. It's better for your back, too.

we used a backpack as a diaper bag, worked great!

1 / 3