Diaper Bag?? - Logan,UT

I'm looking for a new diaper bag and I'm having a hard time finding the right one. I'd really like a diaper with lots of pockets rather than just one big pocket so that everything doesn't get smooshed. Can anyone recommend a great diaper bag or tell me a good place to look online?? Thanks!!

Hey J.,
My favorite was Land's End. Not the most fashionable, but sooo practical!
Good Luck,

It sounds like I have the same diaper bag as Paige W. I have been really happy with the Eddie Bauer bag. I currently use it for my second baby and and been through several bags over the last 3 years since my first son was born. This bag is nice because I can carry everything I need for two small children without feeling like I am hauling around a small piece of luggage. Here is a link you can see it, I bought mine in the Babies R Us store.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2401255

I found some great purses (big has been in) that have inside pockets for wallets and makeup etc that have worked great for putting the little things in and keeping it all seperated including using the side "cell phone" pocket for sippies, and on top of that it felt good to have a nice bag for me that wasn't a diaper bag.

I really like the one I have. I got it for myself for Christmas in 2006 from Carter's. It is a flap close (with magnets) and has an outside pocket on every side, as well as a clear pocket on one side inside, an attached snack bag or knick knack bag, a detachable bottle carrier, and two elastic mesh pockets on the other side inside. It's plenty big for my 4 kids things, but not so big that I feel like I'm carrying a suitcase. It's also a very nice suede-like material and comes in Black, brown, pink and blue (I think). I don't know if they still have the exact same one, but they also had a bunch of other options that had plentiful pockets and were great for keeping organized. Right now they have a $10 off purchase of $50 or more there. I used one of those plus a sale to get mine for only $15 instead of $50. Good luck shopping.

I like my Eddie Bauer bags, I have a dark green one that's not relatively small and it has an outside pocket I keep my things in, and then two small pockets on the sides that are good for bottles, and on the inside there's pockets too.

I also have a bigger one, which is black and has side pockets and a bottle pocket inside, and a wallet pocket, but I like the smaller one more.

Here's a link to some EB ones. They're pretty classy looking and some have quite a bit of pockets. Mine is the mini on the top right.

http://www.withcharacter.com/categorypg.php?maincat=Diape...

We have the Skip Hop duo glam and I got it on ebay for about $45. It is a brown and green design, so my husband doesn't mind carrying it and we can use it for our next child regardless of gender. I love that it has a magnetic closure at the top because so many of them have a flap - with this bag I can easily reach in and grab something while holding my daughter without worrying about the flap. It has 4 pockets around the outside that are great for bottles, sunglasses, etc., plus a couple of zip pockets near the top to keep your wallet in. Also hooks onto the stoller easily. Very functional and cute. Target carries a lower-end line from Skip Hop as well that has a similar bag, but things like velcro instead of magnetic closures.

1 / 3