Deoderant for 7 Year Old

Wondering what kind of deoderant you guys are using for your son? I see a lot for young girls, but nothing for young boys.

I thought 7 was young also, but we have been having him shower every night and when he gets home from school he is STINKY!

Hi!

Have you considered making it for him? I use 3 parts cornstarch 1 part baking soda and it works great. It can also be applied to smelly feet. I put it on using a kabuki brush.

Arm & Hammer "Essentials" Natural Deodorant.
It contains no aluminum nor parabens.

My 7 year old daughter uses this.
It is not a "girl" deodorant... but for anyone.
It does not smell "girly."

All the best,
Susan

You can check out www.lush.com for all natural deodorants for your son. Some have a heavy scent, some light. I got a deodorant bar for myself that I used when I was pregnant, and it worked great.

Hi!

My son (7) uses Toms of Maine. I think the one I picked up is "honeysuckle" but I promise he doesn't smell flowery! LOL

Try Tom's of Maine. They have an unscented version, and the lemongrass is what my husband enjoys. It is aluminum free.

Tom's makes some nice scents. We like Calendula and Lemongrass.

I haven't read any posts so I may be repeating. My son started using deodorant when he was 7. I wanted something gentle since he was so young, so I buy: Arm & Hammer parabin & aluminum free natural scent. Which worked wonderfully until he turned 11. I find that the Arm & Hammer wears off by the end of the day and he is now beginning to need something a little stronger. I am now looking into something natural and gentle until he starts buying it himself :)

Hope this helps!

I agree with Toms of Maine. I found some 'boy' scents at Kroger and at CVS. My husband uses Speed Stick. That's also just a deoderant... Not an anti-perspirant. My 7yr old daughter uses the Toms of Maine in the Apricot scent.

1 / 3