Deoderant Brands That Work for You??

Help!! This is kind of personal, but can anyone recommend a good anti-persperant/deoderant? I've been using Dove and by the end of the day I am stinky!! I've tried my husband's manly deoderant and seems to work better... but I don't like smelling like the island of Fiji all day long. I would like to find one that works so that I actually smell like my perfume instead of what brand of deoderant I'm wearing or worse yet like my boys stinky socks!!
Thanks!!

Secret Clinical Strength (and a little bit of the powder combo corn starch with baking soda) is working great!! Thank you ladies!!

Sounds like Degree Clinical or Secret Clinical will work best for you. For some reason after I had my daughter my hormones changed and nothing was working so I shelled out the extra money for the Secret Clinical and I LOVED it. My hormones I guess became normal again so I don't have the need for it anymore but it definitely worked.

I see you've had plenty of responses but for my two cents I use Arrid. I sweat excessively but I don't have the $ for clinical/prescription deodorants. I like that it's not cakey, and there are some neutral/fresh scents so I don't smell like a man OR too perfumey.

I tried many brands before I found one that stuck with me all day. I like Mitchum. If you look around, you can find it in a no residue solid instead of the gel. But not everyone carries it in the solid.

I'm a breast cancer survivor and during radiation therapy I couldn't wear deodarant! OMG! They told me to use corn starch and baking soda. That old stuff really works. I suggest you use whatever deodarant you have but put a mixture of baking soda (50%) and cornstarch(50%) in a bowl and get a cheap makeup brush and brush it under your arms and you can also use it as a body powder. It works great on my son and my husband. It truly takes the stink out and it only costs $1.50. God bless.

I've used Lady Speed Stick (powder scent) for a lot of years and really like it. No complaints!

I have to switch every few years. Your body adjusts to the deodorant and it stops working. In the past I have used with good luck for long periods of time: Degree, Arm & Hammer, and Secret. I just switched back to the new Secret Clinical Strength (or prescription, whatever it is.). It isn't super hot here yet, so I am not sure how well it will work once the muggy summer hits, but I have been happy with it so far.

Hi S.. I have tried several in the past. Now that I am an Avon representative, I decided to try ours. I really like the On Duty and Cool Confidence. I must say, ours is less expensive than any retail in-store brand and seems to work just as well for me.
You can see our whole line by visitng my site www.youravon.com/mtaylor-brown and in the search box type in "deodorant."

You might just be stinky because your body got used to that deodorant and it no longer works on you. I had that happen after many years of using Degree. You may just need to switch brandsI have been using Secret Fresh Water Orchid and I smell pretty :)

i use the clinical strenght ones but i have a sweating problem i sweat like a guy, my hubby even made a comment one day i was sweating and he said he didnt think it was even hot enough to sweat, but any ways i bounce back and fourth from the waterproof and sport strength and some times the degree clinical but i have to bounce so i can stay dry but no matter how bad i sweat i smell like the deo, good luck

I feel your pain. I used mens deodorant forever until I discovered a few secrets... One is that you need a deodorant that is an anti-perspirant- I know degree is one and Mitchum is too. Two is that when you shower use an anti-bacterial soap to wash your armpits.
If sweating is an issue I would suggest certainDri (the have a website you can look it up). It works great if you are sweaty :)

1 / 3