Defensive Driving Recommendations

I need to take a defensive driving course in order to have my speeding ticket dismissed. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good, no-hassle course that isn't very pricey. I've been receiving mailings from several defensive driving schools and just wanted an opinion. I need to have the course completed before December 28th. I know once you've completed the course it takes about 3-4 weeks to have your certificate mailed to you so I'll probably have to pay to have it overnighted since I waited till the last minute. Money is tight right now since my husband started going to school full time and hasn't worked since July so I probably won't be able to take the course for another week since I don't get paid until this coming Friday. Thanks in advance.

Online driving course: Wheels in Motion at wheelsinmotion.com

Did this one 2 years ago---hope they are still around.

I got a ticket for not using a turn signal when pulling from a one-way street onto another one-way street!!! Was 5:55 pm on a Friday.....guess I helped make "quota" for the week for that officer so he could get all his "atta boys" on Monday.
WOW---guess I'm still bothered by it, huh?

Anyway, the program worked well for a busy mom who couldn't take class somewhere away from home. When you pass the online test, you get the certificate you take to the courthouse. Can't remember the cost.

Motor Mirth Defensive driving is the Course which is available at the LOL comedy club. the website is www.motormirth.com, and the phone number is ###-###-####

My friend Jay Lafarr is now teaching comedy defensive driving at the new Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club in the building where Central Park Mall used to be. I have taken his class a couple of times before, and I recommend it! The number to the club is ###-###-####. I think that their website is www.laughoutloudsanantonio.com. Good luck!

texasdrivesafe.com
Only $25. Online course that you can stop and start. I got my certificate in the mail two days after completion without paying extra.

I just finished taking one online this weekend. I did it through defensivedriving.com. The cost is $25, add extra if you want it shipped overnight.

Hi R.,
I took the Comedy Defensive Driving School online course for $25 last month. The website is www.comedydefensivedriving.com.
It didn't take very long to get the certificate - I got it much sooner than they said I would.

Independent Distributor of Mia Bella Candles
Shop:www.CandlesAreLove.com
Earn:www.CandlesAreLove.net

Try an online course. You can start and stop at will, so you can do a little each day. I just completed the online comedy defensive driving course yesterday. It was only $25 with their special going on. They will overnight the cert. to you. However, the court stressed to me that the course has to be completed by a certain date, but the certificate doesn't have to be in on that date. Check into it so you don't waste $15 overnighting the cert. if you don't need to!

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

a busy street