December Birthday Party Locations for 5Yr Old in Romeoville/Plainfield Area

I am looking for ideas on where to have my sons 5th birthday party in December. Anyone have any ideas where to have one in Romeoville/Plainfield area.

Thank for the help.

Hi M.:

I am the Assistant Dept head foer Member Activities at Life Time Fitness in Romeoville and we do birthday parties. At 5 they could do a swimming party or play different gym games. Give me a call and I can tell you more abaout it ###-###-####

Try Pump it up in Lisle I had my sons 4th birthday there and we are going to have his 5th there as well. It is so much fun for the kids and I jumped too.

Bouncin Bonkers in Cresthill

I ditto Meaghen. The recreation center in Romeoville was wonderful!! I had my son's party there and everyone said they had a great time.

Have you considered the Romeoville Recreation Center? They offer b-day party packages and themes. Here is the number to call if interested:
###-###-####

Have you considered Pelican Harbor Indoor Party Pool area in Bolingbrook at their rec center? It's a great place and teh kids love being able to swim and splash around. They have 3 fun slides, zero depth, you can bring water toys, etc. They have 2 party areas and will supply pizza and drinks.

GymQuest - Plainfield around 143rd and Van Dyke Road www.gymquest.com

1 / 3