Daycare with Extended Hours?!

Updated on November 08, 2006
J.W. asks from Lexington, MI

I have had a hard time finding child care for my kids that work with my schedule... everything in this area is M-F 6-6:00pm... What about evenings and weekends? it's expensive to pay for a full week of child care for 2 kids and still have to pay hourly to fit my schedule... any one know of anything? I live in the Grosse Pointe area...

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

So What Happened?

I am still researching this issue... and have found a couple, but nothing near my home or work. Now I am looking into changing my work location to accomidate child care.

Smallavatar

D.N.

answers from Detroit on

I HAVE 5 KIDS AND I DONT WANT TO WORK CAUSE I DONT WANT TO LEAVE MY KIDS I KNOW SOME PEOPLE DONT HAVE A CHOICE BUT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR KIDS TO WATCH SO I DONT HAFT TO LEAVE MINE SO IF YOU WERE INTRESTED I WOULD BE WILLING TO WATCH THEM IF U WOULD WANT TO DROP THEM OFF AND PICK THEM UP I LIKE STAYING HOME WITH MY KIDS BUT WE COULD USE EXTRA MONEY SO WE DONT HAFT TO LIVE CHECK TO CHECK AND WE COULD MOVE I LOVE KIDS SO IM CHECKING INTO GETTING MY DAY CARE LICENSE SO I CAN STAY HOME WITH MY KIDS I LIVE IN ECORSE RIGHT NOW LOOKING TO MOVE IN THE DOWNRIVER AREA

Smallavatar

L.K.

answers from Detroit on

What area do you live in?

Smallavatar

K.J.

answers from Detroit on

The one on 8 mile and Kelly is call Wonder Years.

Smallavatar

N.I.

answers from Detroit on

where do u stay in my area where my son goes she is open 24 hours a day let me know if u want her number.

N.W.

answers from Detroit on

There is one in Eastpointe at Eight Mile and Kelly- I'm not sure the name though. You can also look online at the state of Michigan website. All licenced daycares are listed there and usually the hours are posted.

Smallavatar

L.O.

answers from Detroit on

+where do you live? there are several day cares around with 24 7 hours.. i live in Macomb county michigan..

Next question: New to Rochester Hills Michigan