Daycare with Extended Hours?!

I have had a hard time finding child care for my kids that work with my schedule... everything in this area is M-F 6-6:00pm... What about evenings and weekends? it's expensive to pay for a full week of child care for 2 kids and still have to pay hourly to fit my schedule... any one know of anything? I live in the Grosse Pointe area...

I am still researching this issue... and have found a couple, but nothing near my home or work. Now I am looking into changing my work location to accomidate child care.

+where do you live? there are several day cares around with 24 7 hours.. i live in Macomb county michigan..

There is one in Eastpointe at Eight Mile and Kelly- I'm not sure the name though. You can also look online at the state of Michigan website. All licenced daycares are listed there and usually the hours are posted.

where do u stay in my area where my son goes she is open 24 hours a day let me know if u want her number.

The one on 8 mile and Kelly is call Wonder Years.

What area do you live in?

I HAVE 5 KIDS AND I DONT WANT TO WORK CAUSE I DONT WANT TO LEAVE MY KIDS I KNOW SOME PEOPLE DONT HAVE A CHOICE BUT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR KIDS TO WATCH SO I DONT HAFT TO LEAVE MINE SO IF YOU WERE INTRESTED I WOULD BE WILLING TO WATCH THEM IF U WOULD WANT TO DROP THEM OFF AND PICK THEM UP I LIKE STAYING HOME WITH MY KIDS BUT WE COULD USE EXTRA MONEY SO WE DONT HAFT TO LIVE CHECK TO CHECK AND WE COULD MOVE I LOVE KIDS SO IM CHECKING INTO GETTING MY DAY CARE LICENSE SO I CAN STAY HOME WITH MY KIDS I LIVE IN ECORSE RIGHT NOW LOOKING TO MOVE IN THE DOWNRIVER AREA

1 / 3