Daycare or Summer Camp??

I am looking for a summer camp thats not going to make me broke.
I have been looking in the Cherry hill.

I'm not sure what it costs but Discovery Corner Daycare in Cherry Hill (near the Cherry Hill Mall) has a Summer Camp. I've heard they are good. Here's the site; www.discoverycornerkids.com.

Try city camps. philadelphia has plenty camps for $25 and six week camps for cheap and or free

So long as your child turns five by the end of June and is enrolled for Kindergarten next year you can put them in the summer camp at the schools. The total cost is $60 and it is from 9-12 Monday - Friday from July through the first two weeks in August. You can get a book at the township building on Mercer Street. There is a form the childs doctor has to fill out but it is the best price in town for the amount of time the child is there.

have you looked into cherry hill gymnastics camp they have a great rep for their camp but you provide transportation and food.also heard internation skate and fun zone off kresson rd by coverbridge was cheaper an seems to have a good program

Hi K.
My name is J. and I am new to mamasource. Im 24 years old and a mother of 4! I see that you are looking in the Cherry Hill area for daycare/summer camp. Were you interested in going to a private daycare? Im a stay at home mom looking to take in a few kids, eventually run a daycare center from my home...getting ready to place an ad in the newspaper. I dont live in Cherry Hill, but im not far from it...
Being new to mamasource, im not sure how this works as far as a responce from u. you can email me if u like
____@____.com if you are interested

1 / 3