Daycare for Infant

I am looking to hear if anyone has found a loving/caring/safe place to send thier infant. I am planing on returning to work when my son is 4 months old. I have a hard time placing him in a classroom with one teacher to 5 infant ratio. I live in the north central Phoenix area and work near 22nd Street and McDowell.

What are your cross streets? I may have a suggestion.

I just started sending my 16 month old to a daycare/preschool...she has been there for about 6 weeks now. It is called Mountain View Christian Preschool located at 28th street and Campbell....in the Biltmore area. They just started an infant room within the past month. I have been very pleased with the care my daughter has received and the overall preschool. It is clean and the staff is attentive and friendly. It is a place to check out if it isn't too far for you. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Good luck...it is such scary thing sending your child to a center for the first time.

Well, I am unfortunatly more out of your way in Mesa. Alma School and University. I have 3 kids of my own and my youngest is 1. I have the same issues with day care as you do. But I will extend an offer out to you. I charge $25.00 a day. When the baby starts eating normal foods, the prices includes me feeding him or her.

We use Kiddie Kampus on Thomas and Hayden for my 3 month old and i love them. The teachers are awesome and he loves going there, he gets excited as soon as we walk in the door !:)

K., I found a great daycare called Weekday School.It was highly recommended. The infant has to be 6 weeks though before attending. The school is located at the First Methodist Church, 5510 North Central Ave, 85012 ###-###-####, the director's name is Judy Murphy. Good Luck

1 / 3