Daycare - Scottsdale,AZ

I am 34 weeks pregnant with my second baby girl. I will be able to stay home for a month after the baby is born but after that I have to go back to work. I was able to stay home with my first one until she went to kindergarten but now i'm on my own and can't afford that luxury. I'm very nervous to drop my newborn off with anyone. I will need inexpensive day care 3-4 days a week. I live in Mesa and I work in south Scottsdale. Does anyone have any suggestions of home daycare providers or good day care centers in either of those areas?

I have my children in McCormick Preschool in Scottsdale at McDonald and the 101. The teachers are amazing and have been there forever. The baby room teacher has been there for twelve years and is so loving. I have an infant and a two year old who started there as an infant. I like it so much I even work there and their prices are very competetive. Their phone number is ###-###-####. I would definetely suggest if you are interested that you take a tour and get your name on the list. Hope this helped!

Have you tried Child Care Resource and Referral? They offer a childcare referral service for free. You can even google their name with Arizona in the search and find providers online. I am a childcare provider, but currently I am not taking any more infants. I would be more than happy to meet with you still and put you on a waiting list if you would like. I am sorry I wouldn't be able to help you out more than that. Good luck in your search.

-Janelle
Learning Express Preschool and Childcare
###-###-####

Hello! If you are still looking for child care, I have an in home daycare please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Hi E.,

My child is due August 2nd and I can't stay home for very long. I am trying to get my mother to come. So I am in the same perdicatment. But I found a new preschool that I heard about from a friend at ASU. It will be located in Scottsdale. It is a dual langauge preschool. I want my child to learn Mandarin. I speak Spanish and my husband speaks English so I want my child to learn Mandarin as well. I don't know how much the school charges. How much is inexpensive daycare? I haven't decided what I am going to do yet.

Here is the website of the school:

www.bambinischool.com

I. D.

E.,

My daughter is 17 and pregnant with her first. She still has her senior year of high school to finish. But as soon as she finds out what her schedule with school will be, she may be able to work it around watching your children. That is what she is wanting to do is either watch someone elses children or work at a day care. Please let me know if you have already found something or if something like this will work or not for you.

Thanks,

I am a daycare provider in Tempe (close to Baseline\101). I do offer part time care in my home. I specialize in early childhood development. I would be interested in talking. If this is something I can help with, please call me at ###-###-#### or email me at ____@____.com a fun day---V.

1 / 3