The dilated pupils can be a sign of autonomic dysfunction, which can relate to the bedwetting problem in your other post. You really need to get your daughter to a doctor. It really makes me personally wonder if she's not being exposed to mold at school (that's quite common)or even home. About 25% of the people that are exposed can get ill and get weird health problems like this. You can google: autonomic dysfunction and both your daughters health problems individually and find medical journal articles and you can google autonomic dysfunction and mold and find more articles. There's a good website: www.schoolmoldhelp.org
And, note that it doesn't have to be visible mold for it to be a problem. For example, they recently found mold in the walls of one of the first grade classrooms at Wellington Elementary in Flower Mound. My son had this same problem wetting himself (only time he's EVER done that) when he was there in first grade several years back. He only lasted 3 weeks in that classroom as he just did not do well.