Daughter's 6Th B-day

Hi i need help finding games or things to do for my daughters 6th b-day party, there will be boys and girls from ages 2- 9 any ideas that are cheap and easy
thanks

thanks my daughter had a blast we did pin the crown on ariel, water ballon and water gun fight, and a prize walk game

Lots of game and activity ideas at www.pepperspollywogs.com, and you can find them based on a theme. She does kid party plans for just about any theme you can think of, and they are very adjustable based on location, budget, etc.

Have fun!

If you do a search on youtube for coupon mom she has suggestions on how to keep kids birthday parties inexpensive. She is great I highly recommend looking her up!

For my kids' 6th, we had a treasure hunt and some crafts setup. They decorated bags with sticker, markers, stick on gems, etc. We also played pop the balloon. Even the shy kids loved it. By the time we finished, they were all laughing. Blow up a regular balloon, but not too much. Even better if you can get some that are not quite round. Stick a piece of paper in the balloon with a character, thing or animal written on it before blowing it up. The child has to pop the balloon what ever way they can--without using their hands. If you don't blow it up all the way, it will be harder to pop. The other kids have to guess what the child is. It is amazing how they come up with ways to act out, especially animals.

Well, you can make pin the tail on the donkey. Or whomever you are better at drawing!
How about bingo? Make cards and then make the numbers. You can use any theme you want if you make it.
Go to Big Lots, Dollar store, Family Dollar, Goodwill, there are plenty of cool things there to find and buy. You can even find some creative things......like dress up for the boys and the girls......
If you have a party store in your area, go look at some of the things they have, then go create your own.
If you can paper mache, you can make a pinata.....however you spell it and put candy in it........
Do a treasure hunt......hide things and let the kids find them.....do age groups together and make different things to be found.
I hope this helps. Take care and good luck.

go to www.orientaltrading.com

lots of party stuff, games, bulk prices, reasonable.

good luck,
Susan

Have fun!

My daughter is turning 5. Last time she got a book order at school there were at least 3 books for $1 so I nabbed a bunch of those for favors. The website has even more and they are GOOD fun books. We are having a party at the park. My city lets residents rent gazebos for FREE! SO they will play at the park. I am thinking of doing a bubble bonanza. At target/walmart they have bubbles by the gallon for like $3. Plus there is a container of 20 all different wands for $5. you could still buy individual bubbles for less than a buck. Or there are some really cool jumbo wands in the dollar section a target with their own little dish for bubble soultion (the easter bunny brought some for my kids and they LOVE them). I was never big into treat bags but I thought it was nice to send the kids home with something. The jumbo wands can be just that. Have a great time.

Oh, you gotta go here!!! This website is FULL of great ideas for every age! Be sure to look down the left side for other great sections to browse.

http://www.birthdaypartyideas4kids.com/fun-birthday-party...

Ballon tag.

Tie a balloon around each ankle of each child and tell them the object is to pop the other kid's balloons without getting their own popped. If their ballons are popped, they are "out". The last one remaining wins!

My kids love this game!

1 / 3