Dark Spots on Face: HELP

My sister needs to know a product that will remove dark blemishes from acne that is on her face. She still gets pimples every now and then. She is a 37 year old woman with 2 kids.

Mary Kay has a great product called Even Complexion. It has lightened my spots by 90%. It is 35.00 for a bottle, but that lasts about 2 months using a couple squirts a day. They also have an acne cream that is only 7.00 and works awesome!! Many teens around here love it!!

S., Me again! LOL! Tell her to take a look at our NutriminC Re9 eye cream and day and night serum. I'm her age and have gotten rid of my age spots and hyper-pigmentation with the serum. I used to have puffy eyes with dark circles...not any more! I also take the clear advantage supplement and have very little trouble with acne. My 12 yr old uses the wash and toner, looks great for a Pre-teen!

Try Mary Kay's Even Complexion Essence. It helps reverse dark spots caused by acne and damage caused by the sun (freckles, age spots). She can go to Marykay.com and find a consultant using her zip code.

Try skin bleaching. It will remove any discoloration

hi S. I recommend that you find a Mary Kay representative and buy the Microdermabrasion set!!! Great stuff, I sell Mary Kay and I would recommend this product to anyone and also the Clarifying Mask Formula 3 which is for blemish-prone skin. I would go to marykay.com and see who would be closer to you or your sister, or I will be more than happy to assist you. Hope this helps. :)

Proactiv makes a skin lightening cream that works great!

I have the same problem. I have used Porcelana in the past, which you can buy over the counter in any drug store or discount store. However, the best defense is to use a moisturizer with sunscreen everyday.

She can go to a dermatologist or to one of the day spas that have an aesthetician and get some bleaching cream. I got some, it was $80 for the bottle but it lasts a long time and is worth it! You put it on daily and it lightens your skin and bleaches the spots within a few weeks. The brand is Obagi. There is an entire system to help with all your skin care needs but you only need the bleaching cream if you just want to lighten the spots. As far as pimples I have heard that ProActive is amazing.

Hey S.

I have what is called Melasma it is what is refered too as a pregnancy mask. Usually when you have children later on in life. My suggestion is too go to your doctor to get a consult to find out what they are. Do you notice them starting to appear more? I thought mine were age spots but I was wrong. If it does turn out to be Melasma there are some creams you can use. I am using triluma this is there website with some pics. www.triluma.com. My sister who is a doctor reccomended using a Fraxel treatment for permanent results.

I hope this helps!

Emu oil!!!!!! Rids of scars, discoloration use in small amounts on affected spots also polk root salve helps with adult acne very well I used accutane and polk root wasa the only cure love, Mountain MAMA

Mary Kay has a great product - Even Complexion Essence. It works wonders...a friend of mine had a large age spot and it really lightened it up quickly...now its almost gone! If she wants it just call me - ###-###-#### - I'm an MK representative...there is a 100% guarantee on it and I can ship anywhere.

Try Obaji. I got this product from my dermatologist and it really works so good. My friend had really bad dark spots on all over her face and her skin became like a 20 year old and she is actually 59 years old. I used this product myself and it really works. It very expensive (around $500. 00 for the whole set) and you have to get to whole set if you really want it to work. Look for a dermatologist in your area and ask them if they use Obaji. This is the only product that maintained my skin so good for years. Good luck.

Beauticontrol dermarkable works if you use it consistently for a few months, then you see results. I've heard Palmer's Cocoa Butter works too.

Hi S., if these are due to acne scarring, my experience is that Retin-A is your best bet. It is by prescription only, but is the most effective on minimizing these types of issues. Tell her to ask a dermatologist and give it a try. She will have irritation until her skin gets used to it but it's worth it.

I used obagi too- worked great. I had brown spots from being hormonal.