Dark Spots on Face: HELP

My sister needs to know a product that will remove dark blemishes from acne that is on her face. She still gets pimples every now and then. She is a 37 year old woman with 2 kids.

Mary Kay has a great product called Even Complexion. It has lightened my spots by 90%. It is 35.00 for a bottle, but that lasts about 2 months using a couple squirts a day. They also have an acne cream that is only 7.00 and works awesome!! Many teens around here love it!!

S., Me again! LOL! Tell her to take a look at our NutriminC Re9 eye cream and day and night serum. I'm her age and have gotten rid of my age spots and hyper-pigmentation with the serum. I used to have puffy eyes with dark circles...not any more! I also take the clear advantage supplement and have very little trouble with acne. My 12 yr old uses the wash and toner, looks great for a Pre-teen!

Try Mary Kay's Even Complexion Essence. It helps reverse dark spots caused by acne and damage caused by the sun (freckles, age spots). She can go to Marykay.com and find a consultant using her zip code.

Try skin bleaching. It will remove any discoloration

hi S. I recommend that you find a Mary Kay representative and buy the Microdermabrasion set!!! Great stuff, I sell Mary Kay and I would recommend this product to anyone and also the Clarifying Mask Formula 3 which is for blemish-prone skin. I would go to marykay.com and see who would be closer to you or your sister, or I will be more than happy to assist you. Hope this helps. :)

Proactiv makes a skin lightening cream that works great!

I have the same problem. I have used Porcelana in the past, which you can buy over the counter in any drug store or discount store. However, the best defense is to use a moisturizer with sunscreen everyday.

She can go to a dermatologist or to one of the day spas that have an aesthetician and get some bleaching cream. I got some, it was $80 for the bottle but it lasts a long time and is worth it! You put it on daily and it lightens your skin and bleaches the spots within a few weeks. The brand is Obagi. There is an entire system to help with all your skin care needs but you only need the bleaching cream if you just want to lighten the spots. As far as pimples I have heard that ProActive is amazing.

1 / 3