Dance Lessons for 3 Year Old

I live in the Prairie Creek area (Campbell and 75). I am investigaving ballet classes for my 3 year old girl. Any suggestions on a studio and what is your experience/opinion on combined lessons with tap/ballet/gymnastics vs. just ballet for this age.
Thanks

I know this is a long way for you but I just thought I'd let you know in case you're willing to travel. There is a dance school in the White Rock Lake area called Contemporary Ballet of Dallas. They have a combined tap/ballet class for 3 years olds. Best of Luck!

I know that it might be a little drive from where you are but Power House of Dallas is an awesome place! I take my 2 year old and she LOVES it! They do a combination of all forms of dance so it offers a lot of variety. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Not sure if you are interested in dance/gymnastics for excercise or development. For the most part, starting dance at 3 will not make or break your daughter. Girls that truly have an interest will be fine starting around 5 yrs old. All that being said, if you are ok with beginning "shuttling" your child to dance beginning at the age of 3, go for it. As far as recommendations, it depends on what you are trying to do. Classical ballet studios, Tuzer and Chamberlain. Other ballet studios that Miss Melba's and Toby's school of dance. Personally, I am a classical ballet girl but it really is up to your own preference and what your overall goal.

There is no one better with 3 year olds than Janie Christy Dance

My daughter started ballet when she was 2 1/2 at Arabesque Studio of Dance on beltline and coit. It was great for kids that age. As she got older I moved her to a more high power place but, for that age it was cute and just right! They offer a variety of classes for your age group.

1 / 3