Dance/Gymnastics/Cheer Near Murphy/ East Plano/ Richardson/ Wylie

I am looking for some lessons for my 3.5 year old daughter. She has taken ballet/tap and gymnastics at her preschool, but I think she is ready for more structure. The limiting factor is that I need evening or weekend classes. I think she would enjoy any kind of dance, gymnastics or cheer. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Plano Unlimited Sports Academy is a good place near Murphy.

I'm not sure if you have already found something or not, but Calico Kids in Garland has everything you are wanting. They have Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evening classes in Tap, ballet, twirling, gymnastics, and cheerleading. They are in North Garland right of 190.

http://asigymnastics.com

There's one off of George Bush and N.Garland that I think would be your closest location and it's really nice.....take care!

~V.

We take our twin girls to www.woga.net in plano (Parker and Custer). They have evening classes. My girls are still young, so we attend the Tot-n-Me class on Sat mornings. They love it and I really like that they are getting "proper" instruction already at a young age! I've danced Ballet since I was two, so I won't put my girls into a Ballet class until they are older.

1 / 3