Dance Classes for 3 1/2 Year Old in Northern Lake County

Hi, I am looking for recommendations on good dance (ballet) classes for toddlers (3 1/2) in the Lake County areas of Lake Villa, Lindenhurst, Antioch, Gurnee, Graylake, or Round Lake.

What about waterford Dance academy in Lindenhurst? I have a friend that goes somewhre in round lake and her daughter just turned four yeasterday and she went all last year. i will see her at abirthday party and try to rerespond to this message with the name. J.

Laura Cote's School of dance in Trevor Wi is awesome.

I really liked Waterford Dance Academy in Lindenhurst. My daughter started there when she was three. I especially like the way they handle the "recital" for the little ones there. If you go to the park district or most other studios, the little ones are in the big year end recital with all the other kids. So you end up waiting an hour to see your kid dance for 2 minutes. At Waterford, for the 3-5 year olds, they have the "recital" in the studio at the end of the year. You end up getting to see your child's class (and only their class!) right in front of you. And it winds up being about 20-30 minutes long. They do a bunch of different dances. It was the cutest thing ever!

My girls dance at Waterford Dance Academy Inc. They're located in Lindenhurst right off of Grass Lake Rd. We've been with them for 9 years now and absolutely love it there.

Here's their website, www.waterforddanceacademy.com and phone number is ###-###-####

L. K

1 / 3