Cute Ways to Tell Everyone You're Pregnant

I would like some cute ways to tell everyone I'm pregnant.

My bother wrapped up a gift with tampons and a note saying that his wife won't be needing these for 9 months! Thought that was cute!

My friend bought her mom an orchid and used the pregnancy test as a stake to anchor the plant. Even though it kinda had her pee on it, she at least rinsed it off first, and everyone loved it. I thought it was a great idea! Congrats on #3!
P.

I just found out that i'm pregnant with our 3rd about 3 weeks ago (we also have 2 little girls). I told everyone with the following poem:

I do not have a face to see,
or put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss;
I don't yet have a name.

You can't hold my tiny hands,
nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
or cuddle me so near.

But all will change come August 14th,
when they say I'm due.
I'm your new grandson or granddaughter;
I can't wait till I meet you.

All I ask between now and then
is your patience while I grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait,
because of all the love we'll know.

So as you're waiting patiently,
please pray lots of prayers for me.
I cannot wait to be a part
of this wonderful family!

Great Ideas! we're expecting our first little boy in August and my parents are going to be grandparents for the first time... I told them that I had been learning how to upload movies to youtube and had them watch our video. They were all so surprised... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqbvSye2WQY
Let me know what you think!

We had a t-shirt made for our son that said "Im going to be a big brother in January 2009." Or you could get yourself a shirt that says something like "Im carrying precious cargo" Good luck, I bet you could google some good ideas.

Congratulations!!!
Last Christmas I walked in wearing a shirt that said... "Guess Who's Pregnant" When I took off my coat or when new people arrived to our family parties they would gradually notice it.
Since you have older ones it would be awesome to just let them tell everyone they are going to be big sisters!

Congratulations! And what a perfect time to find out about a new baby. :)

With my first, I found a stuffed NASCAR Dale Earnhardt car (my mom loves him) and sent it to my mom with a note in the box saying something like "I picked this out all by myself, just for you, Grandma." It took her a while, but she was surprised nonetheless. We told my husband's sister by asking her what her plans were come April 2006. She looked at us like we were crazy. "I can't think ahead to tomorrow let alone next year!" My husband had the perfect comeback. "Well, we thought you might like to become an aunt around that time."

With our second, I think I just told my mom straight out. But, we still wanted to do something fun, so I took a picture of the pregnancy test and I emailed it to my doula (childbirth assistant) that I had hired for our first and asked her if she had any plans for January. She figured it out right away. :) We used the same picture but left it on the camera to tel my husband's sister. I put it in the middle of a bunch of other pictures and took the camera to her house and just told her we had some really cute pictures to share. She nearly flipped when she came across it, lol. I think we showed it to my husband's dad too, but he didn't really know what it was, lol.

Just be creative. :) It's always fun telling and hearing about new babies.

D.,

Congratulations first all. I had a friend of mine e-mail me a picture of her daughter with a poster that said "I am going to be a big sister!" It was perfect. I hope you find the perfect way to tell everyone!!

G.

Congrats on the new baby! You could get a "big sister" t-shirt and put it on your youngest girl and wait for people to notice it and ask why the youngest is a big sister. I know someone that bought little picture frames and framed a piece of paper that said "insert picture here when new baby arrives in 2009". What I personally did was had a bib embroidered that said "I love Nana and Papa and can't wait to meet you" and gave it to my in-laws. Or you could wait until you have your first sonogram picture and make copies and frame them and wrap them up and give away as gifts.

I hope you liked some of these ideas. Good luck and what a great Christmas gift you have in there!

Being Christmas, you could wrap a gift of a few baby items (a bid, a baby bottle, or rattle)and put a card inside that says "It's Girl or maybe a Boy"
I did this one year for my parents.
Congrats to you!

1 / 3