Cute clothes........where Do You Buy Them ???

Ok, I'm 36 years old, but I certainly don't look it (people say I look like 25-30 years old)....

Anyway....I've been to the Mall today to buy some new clothes but to be honest with you, everything they had was kind of old fashioned or blah....

I've lost some weight (and working on some more) and I want to dress like I used to.....kind of like Jennifer Aniston's style.....

Where do you buy your sexy cute clothes ???

Store or online I don't care.....

White House Black Market, Banana Republic, Anthropology. For cute going out tops that are inexpensive (which I do for trendy stuff)...Charming Charlie's. I also like The Limited.

Allen Premium Outlets
820 West Stacy Road
Allen, TX 75013
###-###-####

Banana Republic Factory Store

I buy most of my clothes from Banana Republic. Some can be more classic but you can find some sexy clothes that is age appropriate. The clothes last long as well. Make sure to check if dry cleaning is an issue as some of their clothes is.

My jeans I buy from Nordstroms/Macy's (joe's jeans, 7 for all mankind, citizens) or even blue fly can have some specials.

While I think you should be dressing your age and finding cute things in that arena, I know it can be hard. Macy's has some cute clothes now in their women's section that is more hip but I will tell you.............they are expensive! Eek.
Forever 21 has some things that aren't too teenager-y. You just have to search through ALL of their items to find them.
Macy's has some cute INC stuff but again....you really have to search through all their stuff.
I would go to Macy's, take some time and really scour the entire women's section.
Congratulations on the weight loss (btw, I think I FOUND what you lost. ha ha). Before I had a baby and gained some weight, I liked some Macy's stuff....they were getting some cute, new stuff in.

I don't know what style I wear, but I dressed like I was in my 40s when I was in my teens (I skipped Juniors and went straight to Misses, then just wore guys' clothes until college). I usually shop between JC Penney (Misses department, I love Worthington but avoid I heart Ronson as it is too young, some Liz Claiborn is okay, but some is too frumpy, etc. A.N.A. is REALLY cute there). I have also always loved Victoria's Secret clothing. You can only buy it online but they often have great sales, their t-shirts are really nice, and I LOVE their jeans. You can also find cute "younger" adult styles at Old Navy at decent sale prices.

Probably one of the best things I've done (and I'm just barely 27 and still learning to "dress myself") is to find what necklines look best on me, what I can pull off, and what looks awful. This has helped me a lot. For example, I used to wear turtlenecks because I thought I should have some. I am quite busty and always had a much smaller waist for my hips growing up, so used to wear baggy, high-necked styles. Since I finally got down to a 4/6 (after 2 babies) I finally realized I look best in mid to lowish-cut tops, either scoop or v-neck. I can wear fitted button-down blouses. Now I refuse to buy something unless I WANT to wear it out of the store and really love it.

Find the most flattering pants, and buy the same ones in a few colors, or the same fit. It is fine to have duplicates. Invest in three or four different colored camisols so you can wear some sexier low-cut tops without feeling trashy. And, even more important than any of that, make sure you have the best freaking bras you can find (or afford). Amazing how much better your tops fit. :) Have fun shopping and take along a younger friend if you're still not sure.

And this is why they call it "shopping"... hit the downtown stores in your area, places made for tourists usually have the best little boutiques with one of a kind clothes. I love shopping at the little out of the way places.

Allen Premium Outlets
820 West Stacy Road
Allen, TX 75013
###-###-####

Banana Republic Factory Store

I love Anne Taylor Loft, and New York and Company. They have cute stuff for work or play, and it's not over priced. You can also buy pretty accessories there :). Love it!!

i like ross and tj maxx, kohls, old navy, it has cute stuff for less, sometimes target has surprising finds, i am of course speaking of a budget though, as a mom i assume everything is a question of budgets, lol

but nighties and bras, victorias secret or online

I think J. Jill has really nice looking clothes that are youthful, but not too young. Also, try Chico's and Coldwater Creek.

1 / 3