Curly Hair

I need someone really good at cutting curly hair. Any suggestions?
I live in far north dallas.

I second Valdeh. He was trained by the owner at Styling Hutch. He is amazing and has people fly in from other states to have him cut their curly hair!!
He actually cuts my sons hair...He is a model and I need it just perfect :)

The Styling Hutch in Plano is the place to go. Southeast corner of Legacy and Coit. Claudia is the owner. They have all been trained in New York by Ouidad in a special method of cutting curly hair. They also carry the Oiudad product line, which is the best. I always have people stop and ask me where I get my hair cut and what products I use. They are the BEST!

Heather Morgan at Salons on the Creek in Plano next to Collin Creek Mall is wonderful with curly hair. She has been my stylist for 11 years and I have never had a bad haircut despite curly hair tendency to be tempermental. Her phone number is ###-###-####.

P.,

I found Valdeh about a year ago. Until then, I struggled daily with my curly hair. Valdeh is a curly hair specialist who knows how to cut and care for the uniqueness of curly hair. He recommended the best products and has a special cutting technique - my hair is about 5 inches longer than when I first went to him (he hasn't been chopping it each haircut). I can't say enough about how great he is. Located in Plano, at Legacy Salons (Legacy and Coit) ###-###-####.

He is the best! www.valdeh.com

I have the same problem! I finally found a place called the Styling Hutch on Coit and Legacy in Plano (SE Corner). They specialize in curly hair! Good Luck!

Try Mark Marcell at On the Avenue ###-###-####. He also works one day- tuesdays- in Plano at Park and Preston. To schedule in Plano you have to call his cell at ###-###-####. He is great with curls!

I have heard nothing but awesome things about The Styling Hutch in Plano!

Best of Luck

I have VERY naturally curly hair. I am really picky about people who cut my hair because a lot of them don't understand what a certain cut can do to curly hair! :-) I have just started going to Jon Scott hair salon in Frisco. I use a lady named Ampon. She cuts and colors my hair, and she is awesome! The last time I went in, I just told her to do whatever she wanted and I never do that! It turned out great! You can get a 50% off coupon online for first time customers!

1 / 3