Curing Thrush

Hey Moms! Has anyone tried the e-book "The 3 Day Thrush Cure" and would be willing to forward the book? Or do you have any thoughts about the book on whether to purchase it or not? TIA!!!!

. im dealing with this as i write, my 2 year old has it and i just talked with her doc today. use salt water and swab it on the area and a little tylenol for the pain. good luck

I haven't tried it, but I would have if I had known about it!! With my last baby (#4) we had thrush for almost 3 months and tried everything, and I really mean everything including home remedies and EXACTLY what the DR advised. Here is what finally worked for us: I took an oral antifungal med, the baby took an oral antifungal med and I used the topical antifungal, along w/ changing my bra w/ each nursing and boiling his pacifier daily!! I think we were on the oral meds for something like 20 days (can't remember exactly) Good luck!! I remember how miserable we were!!

My horse has had thrush on his soles and I was told by experts to use 2 oz of teatree oil, 1 cup of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of water. Presume it works on humans.

The salt water idea sounds right as that is what one uses to clean vegetables., but very drying out. I'll have to try that. Maybe drying out in this weater would be good., since that is the problem.

My Ped suggested yougurt (plain or vanilla) as Thrush is a "yeast infection" .. It worked for my son 13 years ago ;)

1 / 3