Creative Memories vs Shutterfly

I would like to do an online scrapbook and I am debating between creative memories and shutterfly. Does anyone have any experience with either or both? Do you need to know a consultant to use creative memories? Which is more user friendly? Which is better quality? I would like something easy to use if possible.

Have you heard of www.picaboo.com? I have found that I can do almost anything I want with their software, and their costs are more reasonable like shutterfly.

Shutterfly is tops in the online industry and has a much longer track record there. Constantly being noted in polls and magazines as easy to use and reliable. I've used it for years and really like it.

I'm a fan of Shutterfly. I made a digital scrapbook for my first daughter and am in the process of doing the one for my second. They have a new feature where you just upload a bunch of pictures and they'll throw them into a book for you. Then you just spend time picking the background and rearranging the pictures. I was very happy with the finished product of the one I did 3 years ago so I'm assuming this one will be the same quality or better.

My Sister-in-law is a creative memories consultant and does a lot with it so I have seen her books (both printed and done by hand) and they turned out wonderfully. A couple years ago there was a sale on shutterfly books so I printed a book of wedding photos but was disappointed with the quality versus the creative memories quality. I know shutterfly costs less so I guess it depends on if quality or cost is more important to you. If you need a consultant I can pass on her info to you- let me know.

I have no idea about Creative Memories, but I used Shutterfly for Christmas photo books and I thought it was great. It has features that make it really easy to organize your pictures on a page. I also thought the quality was great!

I LOVE Creative Memories! They are a little more expensive than Shutterfly, but the quality is great. I used Shutterfly & the quality was not too good. The pictures were blurry & Creative Memories was way better They are both pretty easy & you can get as creative as you want :) Good luck

I don't have experience with the Creative Memories software but their books are great (I've seen those). I don't think you have to have a consultant but check out their website for info on that. Shutterfly is quick and easy but I am not as happy with their photobooks as I am with others (and believe me I have tried A LOT of them). My current favorite is Smilebooks... the final product is AMAZING. Another great one is Blurb. Smilebooks and Blurb are a little bit more expensive but worth it. If you want something like Shutterfly though.. I'd go with Snapfish. I like their printing better than Shutterfly.

I actually went and bought the digital scrapbook from Hallmark. They have several different types (family, love, vacation, etc) and it worked out great. You can even save it to your computer and use it again and again for different people. It was very easy to use and you can add music, pictures and other fun stuff. I also just had a family member do the Shutterfly one and she said that was really easy. I don't think you can go wrong no matter which one you choose.

1 / 3