Craft Malls

I am new to the Phoenix area and I feel sort of all alone here. I moved here from Oklahoma City and I am having a terrible time trying to find craft malls here. It is as if they are totally unknown to the area. When I lived in OKC, I owned my own craft business for over 12 years...I love to paint and make crafts, but I have no place to display them for sale. Does anyone have any ideas as to where I might be able to market my items? Thank you for your help with this!

Hmmmm...There used to be a craft mall by Metrocenter Mall years ago called Coomer's. Perhaps they're still around, but just changed location??? Try looking it up, you never know. I don't know of any craft malls, but I do know of some craft shows that travel and come around yearly to my area. Try looking up (google) Posie Patch, Briar Patch, and Moon Valley (Holiday?) Craft Show and see what comes up. I know the Posie Patch is over here on the west side (Glendale) and they show at Ironwood High School and Arrowhead Elementary each year (among other places). Other than that, maybe you could find some boutiques in shopping centers and approach the owners about carrying your merchandise. Welcome to Arizona! Good luck!

Hi, welcome to Phoenix! There used to be a craft mall by MetroCenter called Coomers, but it hasn't been there for years, I think. I did a Google on "Coomers Phoenix" and a couple of them did pop up, including one at 4201 W Thunderbird (not too far from MetroCenter), and one on Alma School in Chandler (the other side of the valley from me). Hope that info is current. There may be more of them around -- not sure what area you're in. Good luck, and thanks for bringing this up -- maybe I'll go check out that Tbird store someday!

craigs list ( (Craigslist.com) - Phoniex area )
may be a slow outlit, but a source to start with.
I am sure the art museums or contact the art
festivals that go on, but not sure if they do them
much in the summer. Anthem, Tempe and Scottsdale run art
festivals yearly and I am sure you buy a space to
display your booth. I am not sure where
to get connected with those sites, but I would search
the internet to see if you can find some contact
information on Art Festivals in Phoenix and go from there.

Welcome to Phoenix! You might try this website http://craftmasternews.com/showlistings.htm for some ideas. Some of the local schools also hold "Posie Patch" craft fairs, but I couldn't find the contact information online. Good luck!

There are also several marketplaces around town. At the downtown farmers market every Saturday morning there are a number of craft vendors. http://www.downtownphoenixpublicmarket.com/ There is also a market at Town and Country, one in Ahwatukee, on Warner west of I-10. There is something called "First Friday" it is Downtown. There are many others too!

Hi J. and welcome! I used to do this also, but just had sales at my home in the Fall. I know someone who does this year round and has a booth at the outdoor swap meet over in Mesa. There is also a nice swap meet over past surprise by the 303. It's open Fri. Sat. and Sun. Open during the summer too, but is full of vendors in the winter! I love to shop there! You can stop by any booth and they will direct u on how to get a booth in there. Good luck!

1 / 3